Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The Prisoner
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WKRP in Cincinatti.

They haven't releasedWKRP because of the licensing that was obtained for the songs used in the shows.  They got broadcast rights that expired years ago.  TV Land was running edited versions a while back.  They sucked.  They even dubbed over the DJs when they announced song titles.  

I would like to see Cupid and Brimstone released on DVD.  Both were great shows.

DAMN!  I thought that I was the only one that had even heard of Brimstone.  I love that show.  It's too bad that it didn't make it to the 2nd season though.  I've got the 1st season on DVD, but it's a pirated version that I bought on the internet.  The quality is a little on the mediocre side.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
24 and The Shield

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In the spirit of The Rat Patrol being released at the end of the month, what TV shows do you want to see on DVD?

I'd like to see "High Incident" and "Riptide", oh and "Cops".

High Incident was a great show. And I thought "Cops" was on DVD...

I'd like to see the banned Beavis & Butthead (FIRE!!!!) episodes...

Thankfully they are getting some reallly classic TV on DVD.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Land of the Lost

It's available.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Mythbusters

Season one is already on DVD, I just hope they do the rest.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Wild Wild West.

That is definitely needed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:11:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WKRP in Cincinatti.

They haven't releasedWKRP because of the licensing that was obtained for the songs used in the shows.  They got broadcast rights that expired years ago.  TV Land was running edited versions a while back.  They sucked.  They even dubbed over the DJs when they announced song titles.  

I would like to see Cupid and Brimstone released on DVD.  Both were great shows.

DAMN!  I thought that I was the only one that had even heard of Brimstone.  I love that show.  It's too bad that it didn't make it to the 2nd season though.  I've got the 1st season on DVD, but it's a pirated version that I bought on the internet.  The quality is a little on the mediocre side.

Brimstone had the best casting ever.  The guy who played Satan was just so smug and quietly evil.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top