Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/22/2006 6:07:09 PM EDT
What was it?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:09:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2006 6:11:33 PM EDT by 22bad]
Man from U.N.C.L.E.?

www.musicfromthemovies.com/review.asp?ID=1439
'The Man From U.N.C.L.E' starring Robert Vaughan and David McCallum, first hit television screens in 1964 and brought a new, cinematic, approach to television that quickly gained a worldwide cult following. Only a true fan knew the meaning of the initials (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) and fewer still knew what the title of the arch-enemy, THRUSH, stood for (Technical Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity). Amid many rumours of disputes over unresolved ownership rights, FSM have finally released a double CD that features music from all four series. Back in the mid-1960s, names like Jerry Goldsmith, Gerald Fried and Lalo Schifrin had not taken on their current god-like status making this collection both interesting as a study of their developing techniques and a valuable record of a cult series in which the music was as important as the actors.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:09:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2006 6:12:16 PM EDT by EPOCH96]
you mean THRUSH

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:20:05 PM EDT
That was quick.

United Network Command for Law and Enforcement = The 1960s version of Homeland Security.

Technical Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity = The 1960s version of AlQuida.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:33:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Headless_T_Gunner:
That was quick.

I guess the safe sex guy was busy
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:43:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:
Man from U.N.C.L.E.?

www.musicfromthemovies.com/review.asp?ID=1439
'The Man From U.N.C.L.E' starring Robert Vaughan and David McCallum, first hit television screens in 1964 and brought a new, cinematic, approach to television that quickly gained a worldwide cult following. Only a true fan knew the meaning of the initials (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) and fewer still knew what the title of the arch-enemy, THRUSH, stood for (Technical Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity). Amid many rumours of disputes over unresolved ownership rights, FSM have finally released a double CD that features music from all four series. Back in the mid-1960s, names like Jerry Goldsmith, Gerald Fried and Lalo Schifrin had not taken on their current god-like status making this collection both interesting as a study of their developing techniques and a valuable record of a cult series in which the music was as important as the actors.

And what's REALLY scarry is that I have THREE CD's with music from the show (The Music From U.N.C.L.E, Orignal Music From The Man From Uncle and More Music From The Man From Uncle).

Yeah, I'm SUCH a fucking nerd I can't stand it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:30:33 AM EDT
There was a very urgent need to deal with undesirable aliens
as well.

Suprem Headquarters Alien Defense Organisation

Top Top