Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
india bravo tango lima slash echo
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like ther is some GOOD in Europe.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Europe has more than their fair share of those pictured on the right and the US has more than our fair share of those pictured on the left.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to get a big mac. BRB
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
The girl I had up on webcam a minute ago looked like the chick on the left, except she was in low rise jeans, a big rodeo buckle, and a bra. And she was from texas.  I can find pics of fat chicks from there and plenty of gorgeous skinny chicks from here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
My fucking eyes! Oh jesus! Like a train wreck next to a beautiful scenic vista.....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#7]
geezus. not this shit again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
geezus. not this shit again.

It'll always come up, people choose to express opinions all the time.  Some are offensive, some are not.  What I don't get is why some people obsess over other peoples weight so much.  I could weigh 450 pounds and it wouldnt affect anyone here, yet someone would still comment on it.  I just ignore them or throw a little logic in their face and that usually shuts them up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Wanna bet the lady on the right has a lower back tattoo?

Slap that ass and ride the wave!!!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Europe has more than their fair share of those pictured on the right and the US has more than our fair share of those pictured on the left.

yep, plenty of fatsos world round.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't forget to read the article linked.   If you don't,  you missed the point.

CJ

Sorry, I don't frequent CCN's web site.  I don't like giving them advertising hits.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What I don't get is why some people obsess over other peoples weight so much.  

because as taxpayers, we have to pay for their medicare, including their 9 different blood pressure and cholesterol medications and their double bypass surgery when it gets tot hat point.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#15]
back before they became a bunch of whiny college kids, there was a thread on protestwarrior.com that exposed the truth behind that photo.

The woman on the left is from the U.S. Somewhere in the south, and runs a webcam site.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Meh...if your statement is correct, that just means there will be more room in hell for me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

because as taxpayers, we have to pay for their medicare, including their 9 different blood pressure and cholesterol medications and their double bypass surgery when it gets tot hat point.

Some say the same thing about smokers.  So, if anyone does something you don't like, or you don't like their looks, or you don't like how they walk, you just say to hell with'em, huh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The no. 1 and 2 reasons to worry about your weight:

It's a major...maybe THE major...factor in the decline of your health as you get older.

And because fat is ugly.

It also indicates a lack of self control.     I don't like that at all.

CJ

Guess you wont like me at all then

have a nice day.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So? As taxpayers they're paying for your children's education and eventual incarceration...

I'm primarily concerned about the kinetic energy stored in the fat lady's thong. You could put someone's eye out with that thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#21]
OK, thats bs.  Because there are just as many fatties in europe as in the US.  At least our fatties take showers and smell less.  Not to mention shave and use deoderant.  I would rather ride that clean American cellulite wave then fuck a smelly euro skank.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Fat people don't bother me unless they try and wear clothes that don't fit.

No one wants to shee that shit.

I personally think its disrespecting your own body and a lack of self control.  Same thing with smokers.

I'll never date a chick that is not in fairly good shape, or one that smokes...or has kids, or has been divorced, or that her parents have been divorced....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The no. 1 and 2 reasons to worry about your weight:

It's a major...maybe THE major...factor in the decline of your health as you get older.

And because fat is ugly.

It also indicates a lack of self control.     I don't like that at all.

CJ

Dont forget the whole gluttony thing either.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#24]
The whole fucking world is getting fat. Even in Japan, where they are getting away from their traditional diet and eating like Americans. This country was pretty thin 30-40 years ago, but now it is insane how fat it is. Judging by how many anti bicycle ppl. popped up on a certain thread I wouldn't doubt this site has a pretty fat membership...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Hey,  what the heck....if all else fails (as in diet and exercise),  lower your standards, right?

cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060111/1717208925.htm&ewp=ewp_news_0106fat_americans

Hell, no,  I won't go!   I despise every extra pound of flab.    I'd rather starve than be a fat hog.

media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/euro_vs_america.jpg

Waiting for the 'Fixed it for ya" Photoshop'ed pics.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Isn't that a generalization?

For example, there ARE fat Europeons (sic) and there are lean, strong US citizens.  My girlfriend has NEVER been fat.  Neither have I.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The whole fucking world is getting fat. Even in Japan, where they are getting away from their traditional diet and eating like Americans. This country was pretty thin 30-40 years ago, but now it is insane how fat it is. Judging by how many anti bicycle ppl. popped up on a certain thread I wouldn't doubt this site has a pretty fat membership...

Heck there was a guy on there complaining about runners too.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heck there was a guy on there complaining about runners too.  

LOL...I wonder how many donuts hit the screen...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

For example, there ARE fat Europeons (sic) and there are lean, strong US citizens.  My girlfriend has NEVER been fat.  Neither have I.

Not a generalization, but a trend....Americans, and many others in developed countries are getting fatter...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#30]

I wouldn't doubt this site has a pretty fat membership...

Just click here for 14 pages of fatties threatening to kick my ass:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=130&t=399940

This country was pretty thin 30-40 years ago, but now it is insane how fat it is.

Just watch any old black and white movie that has a scenes of people walking down the street or in a crowd somewhere. Everyone was thin. Also, everyone always wore a suit and tie, and a hat. That was also the generation that saved America during the Big One: WWII.
Jackie Gleason was considered extremely obese in his day, but today he would be considered "fit".
Walk down the street or go into a gun shop nowadays and look at all the fat hogs with fat guts, zero muscle mass and sloppy clothes.

We are doomed.

Also, since I'm talking about the Old Days, anyone ever see footage of old baseball games? Everyone in the stands wore a suit and tie and sat there and watched the game.
Turn on a baseball game now and take a look at all the fat, drunken manics with no shirts on and their bodies painted green.

We are doomed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This country was pretty thin 30-40 years ago, but now it is insane how fat it is.

Just watch any old black and white movie that has a scenes of people walking down the street or in a crowd somewhere. Everyone was thin. Also, everyone always wore a suit and tie, and a hat. That was also the generation that saved America during the Big One: WWII.
Jackie Gleason was considered extremely obese in his day, but today he would be considered "fit".
Walk down the street or go into a gun shop nowadays and look at all the fat hogs with fat guts, zero muscle mass and sloppy clothes.

We are doomed.

Also, since I'm talking about the Old Days, anyone ever see footage of old baseball games? Everyone in the stands wore a suit and tie and sat there and watched the game.
Turn on a baseball game now and take a look at all the fat, drunken manics with no shirts on and their bodies painted green.
We are doomed.

Shit, that's what makes America great, the freedom to have all the goddamn food you can eat and paint yourself green.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

We are doomed.

We are doomed.

I actually agree with this...Mama Cass today would be considered average size...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Shit, that's what makes America great, the freedom to have all the goddamn food you can eat and paint yourself green.  

and not do it...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a generalization, but a trend....Americans, and many others in developed countries are getting fatter...

The data is skewed.  Before, fat people stayed home, didn't see the doctor, the doctor didn't have reams of studies showing the effects of obesity and no one cared.

Now that we treat it like any other social disease and are forced by some to "acccept" it, among other enabling techniques, we wish to make it more of a problem than it really is.

Sure, there ARE fat people but we also have loads of gyms, health clubs and other places where fit is in.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Did you happen to catch 627lb Woman: Jackie's Story.

Thin or not... European's can kiss my sweaty ball bag. There are plenty of thin, knockout American hotties that'll blow away any Euro-trash bitches.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#37]
The huge, the loud...

... the out-of-breath.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#38]
It is true though.

Been to Europe a few times, whenever you see a overweight person.. the majority of the time it was an American tourist.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#39]
One thing that should be pointed out is that big does not=out of shape and that skinny does not =in shape.  I know plenty of little skinny people that I can outrun and out work and I'm built like a small house.  When I'm at work I'm often crawling around on rafters or in tiny crawlspaces for 12 or more hours a day and carrying 100 plus pound units around and I know plenty of little skinny people that can't work that long much less that hard.  I know a few guys in my weight range that are marathoners.  I was always more into the power lifting type of working out than endurance so no, I won't be running any marathons soon.  But I can dead lift over 500 lbs.  That's an either or choice.  I don't see any endurance athletes being really stout.
I do know some athletes that lean towards the cardio stuff that want to add mass and I know a few other guys like me, that are plenty strong but want more endurance.  So I don't care how far you can run, you get around some plate and your out of shape,  I don't care how much plate you can hoist, you get around some endurance runners, and to them, your out of shape.  

All this was said with the caveat that I'm not talking about 350 pound fuckers that can't see their dicks.  That is disgusting but it's still none of mine, or anyone elses buisness.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
One thing that should be pointed out is that big does not=out of shape and that skinny does not =in shape.  I know plenty of little skinny people that I can outrun and out work and I'm built like a small house.  When I'm at work I'm often crawling around on rafters or in tiny crawlspaces for 12 or more hours a day and carrying 100 plus pound units around and I know plenty of little skinny people that can't work that long much less that hard.  I know a few guys in my weight range that are marathoners.  I was always more into the power lifting type of working out than endurance so no, I won't be running any marathons soon.  But I can dead lift over 500 lbs.  That's an either or choice.  I don't see any endurance athletes being really stout.
I do know some athletes that lean towards the cardio stuff that want to add mass and I know a few other guys like me, that are plenty strong but want more endurance.  So I don't care how far you can run, you get around some plate and your out of shape,  I don't care how much plate you can hoist, you get around some endurance runners, and to them, your out of shape.  

All this was said with the caveat that I'm not talking about 350 pound fuckers that can't see their dicks.  That is disgusting but it's still none of mine, or anyone elses buisness.

There are some big guys that are in shape, that is true. But imho they are the exception. Generally, if one is over 300 pds they are not in good shape. Another thing to keep in mind is our sports are geared towards bigger ppl. In England, for example, in the Premier League I'm not aware of anyone over 200lbs...in US football, very few are under 200lbs...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The huge, the loud...

cdn-channels.netscape.com/fotosrch/3/20040418NY399.jpg

... the out-of-breath.

I have honestly never seen braces used to hold up blue jeans.  

Suspenders with clips, sure.  But not braces that use buttons...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#42]
i hate fat chicks and will never date one, period.  they disgust me and seeing a naked one would cause me to lose an erection, not gain one.

furthermore, someone that careless about themselves will be a shitty mother to my future kids, and i refuse to let my kids get fat.

the reasons go on, but one thing remains the same.  fat chicks = uuuuuggggglllyy
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#43]
yummy!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#44]

I Must Go Too Europe    I Must Go Too Europe    I Must Go Too Europe    I Must Go Too Europe..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Meh...if your statement is correct, that just means there will be more room in hell for me.

Nah soon as they hit the gate it melts off & they slide through
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some say the same thing about smokers.  So, if anyone does something you don't like, or you don't like their looks, or you don't like how they walk, you just say to hell with'em, huh.

yes, the same thing applies to smokers.  i pay additional medicare taxes because of smoker's unhealthy habits.  however, if they're on private insurance, i could care less.

as for your last sentence, i have no idea what you're talking about.  if someone looks or walks in a way i don't like, how does that affect me in a negative way such as forcing me to pay more in taxes?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, the same thing applies to smokers.  i pay additional medicare taxes because of smoker's unhealthy habits.  however, if they're on private insurance, i could care less.

as for your last sentence, i have no idea what you're talking about.  if someone looks or walks in a way i don't like, how does that affect me in a negative way such as forcing me to pay more in taxes?

Oh God, let's not affect YOU, oh hell, you are so much better than anyone else.

I have never seen so much selfishness in my life.  It's typical......if someone does something you don't like, to hell with them, my tax money.......blah...........blah........blah.

As for private health insurance, maybe most of the overweight people have that as well.

It is not up to you to condemn, or even judge, how someone else leads their life, period.

There are far more important things to worry about than that.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#48]
The only attractive fat is breasts on women.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

As for private health insurance, maybe most of the overweight people have that as well.

Obese ppl. are having a much harder time to get health insurance now...And insurance companies standards for obesity might shock some on here how low they are...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh God, let's not affect YOU, oh hell, you are so much better than anyone else.

I have never seen so much selfishness in my life.  It's typical......if someone does something you don't like, to hell with them, my tax money.......blah...........blah........blah.

It is not up to you to condemn, or even judge, how someone else leads their life, period.

There are far more important things to worry about than that.

as i said before.  i couldn't care less how someone else leads their life, as long as they don't expect me to pay for their lifestyle.  i am not condemning them or judging them, i just don't want to pay for them.

the same goes for a variety of other things.  if someone wants to sit home and watch american idol reruns for 16 hours a day, i could care less.  however, i don't want to be forced to pay for their lifestyle by paying for their welfare because they're too lazy to find a job.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top