Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 12:48:27 PM EDT
amazing what a kid can hide in his clothes!

media.putfile.com/demohi
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
DUPE
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
This dupe is so old, my grandmother sent it to me 6mo ago...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a super dupr, super dupe it's super dupey yowwwwwww.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#6]
the way that kid is dressed, he wouldn't get a second glance.

I was sure this would be some 16 year old girl in a slutty outfit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:54:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They used to play it on the old WWII news clips in movie theaters (circa 1943).  

I think you mean the revolutionary war?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They used to play it on the old WWII news clips in movie theaters (circa 1943).  

I think you mean the revolutionary war?

No, he means the propaganda reels from the 100 years war.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I could stop that kid with a dodgeball.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Dupe.

And for the record, I doubt one could walk to far with all that shit with out one falling out...

But I am sure one or more coulde be brought in ... sure.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#12]
You laugh at the video and the fact that is a dupe.
But when I first started as a LEO, (before I got out of that job) I was gun poor. We had to supply our own side arms as long as it met deptartment spec.
That being said I had a Colt Trooper Mark III with a six inch bbl.  in .357 and my back up was a baby browning .25. We were required to be armed 24/7 , now the with the .25 I was armed but not being a total d.a. I could not see going out with only that. I became very good at dressing to conceal the Trooper. One night while out dancing with several young ladys at a local night spot that I sometimes worked off duty at. A freiend from the local PD had a problem with a 6' 9" beligerant drunk. My friend had a cast on his left arm from a cruiser accident, but he was right handed. Any way mr drunk stood about 1' 3" taller then said friend, I was notified by a reg. of the night spot that my friend needed help out side. I stepped out just in time to witness mr. drunk slam my friend against a car and proceed to knock the piss out of him to the point of him being knocked down to the ground. The drunk then reached down to remove my friend .357 from his holster, ( my friend was in uniform) I was moving ,yelling  and trying to distract the drunk to give my friend a second or two. When the drunk got his hand on the grip of the .357 I had no choice, from under the clothing I was wearing , comes the Trooper, all 6 inches of dark shiney blue goodness, and closed to a no win position for the drunk. My friend was able to recover  controll and get his self off the ground  and cover me while I cuffed the drunk (yes I had cuffs on me also hidden) ,and to here the sounds of the responding cars for the call that was placed by someone else "officers need assistance" . I spent about two hours writing statements, coving the bar for my friend while he checked at the local ER. I had not been drinking anything but softdrinks prior to the incident. My lady friends were taken well care of with free drinks and a assured ride home for us all. When my friend returned from the ER, had to  show him how I able to hid a six inch large frame.
Several officers who had came off duty after the incident also came by with the smae questions.
After the bar closed and we ran the cutomers out I had to give a "show" on how this was done.
I collected 6 hand guns from different officers, went to back and came out a few minutes later , and they had to tell where they were on my person just by looking, no one could spot them.
After that I was given the assignment of training rookies and seasoned officers how fire arms could be concealed. Just a brother helping other brothers out.
OH and BTW the drunk served 4 years for various charges.
Darn it "war" story again I am sorry.
And the PIE was good for being a HERO
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#13]
DUPE!!!!
IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#14]
No way that kid could walk. Even if he was able to he would be walking extremely funny. Maybe they should enforce the walk code. We cant have our kids walking like gangstas.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, but can he hit what he is aiming at with them? The other students with a firearm they train in will bring him down quick.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top