Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 12:24:08 PM EDT
www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70019486&trkid=189079

The King of the monsters is back and better than ever. After being trapped in the Antarctic ice by the earth defense forces Godzilla is released from his frozen prison, to help save the earth which is under attack by an alien force. The invaders have in thier arsenal many of Godzilla's foes from the past, including Angilas, King Seesar, Gigan, Hedorah, among others. Perhaps the shortest battle in the film (and my favorite)is where Godzilla dipatches the American CGI "Iguanazilla" with a flick of the tail. The cast consists of able newcomers as well as Don Frye as captain of the Atragon. There are also cameos by many stars from previous Godzilla films. This film is action packed, and the second hour is non stop. This film is a must see for any G-Fan or anyone who loves action films. There is something for everyone. I can't understand why this flick wasn;t released in the U.S.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome, I will have to pick that one up for my godzilla collection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top