Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/22/2006 10:49:59 AM EDT
There used to be a thread about custom made baseball caps that could have velcro sewn on to it and the company also had some custom patches you could buy to attach to the caps. I thought they were nice looking, and thought about getting one, but I can't for the life of me seem to find the link to that post. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The post had a link to the company that makes them, and that's really all I'm looking for. Anybody? Anybody at all?? Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:49:09 PM EDT
No one?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:04:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:48:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 12:55:23 AM EDT by doorgunner84]
I got one from a lady online... But I can't for the life of me remember where. Let me look around and see if I can find anything.

~Dg84

ETA:

OK, I found one store... I didn't order from here but one of my buddies did. This is a pretty sturdy hat. My buddy called this guy and he's an old Vet, hates how everything is made in Vietnam these days. I'll keep looking around for the Army wife i ordered my hat from... it was something like sewing.com or something like that. she make Alaska flag patches for us.

Tactical Assualt Gear

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:58:47 PM EDT
Thank DG. At least it's a good starting point. Let me know if you find the other link. As for the velvet hat, I'll...uh...think about it;)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:11:01 PM EDT
Try Camotech. They might be who you're thinking of.www.camotech.com/sew/Hats.htm
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:24:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lapp_Dance:
Try Camotech. They might be who you're thinking of.www.camotech.com/sew/Hats.htm

That is exactly who I was thinking of! I was close.... Well, there is a "sew" in it. Anyway, she'll do you right and have your hat to you in no time.

~Dg84
Top Top