Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2001 3:49:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Two that I have had the pleasure of dealing with is:

Precisiion Armory (Mike), he has a web site but not yet completed. [url]www.precisionarmory.com[/url] Also, does some auctions on "Auction Arms"

Another is, Douglas County Guns in CO. If I can find what I did with the info on them, I will put it in this post.

These are the kind of dearlers that are a credit to internet purchasing. Thanks guy's [beer]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
His name is Tyrone, down on 5th & 17th Street, usually has some good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I will also second Mike at Precision Armory. Very fast and friendly service with competitive prices. Made it easy to choose an ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His name is Tyrone, down on 5th & 17th Street, usually has some good stuff.
View Quote

hehe
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
CD Firearms in Burbank.  Of course, not a lot of evil black rifle business going on in California at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:48:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Youngs Guns, Cookeville TN, 931-372-7640. If theirs a better one out there I have not found them. If you don't see it no problem, when you want it.? Oh, might I add, if you think you want something and he knows its not a good deal he will let you know. Go to Gunbroker and do a search for youngsguns. And while we are on the the subject Cavalry Arms is right up there to.
Shawn is a stand up guy, give them both a try!!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I deal with a guy name Rusty Yaqui.

Yaqui Arms
19 Port Monmouth Rd,
Keanburg,NJ 07734
Phone 973-787-1902
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#8]
"Full-mag" I've got to agree on "Youngs Guns" in Tennessee even though I live in Oklahoma - those folks are top-notch.

[:D]  (I haven't seen a "full-clip" since the last M-1 I shot.)

ArmaLite, for fresher meat my local dealer, The Gun Retreat, Edmond, OK., 405 478-0300, owner and Master Gunsmith, Nyle Taylor - he has been at least partially initiated by inspecting the stream of ArmaLite's I've run through him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#9]
John Birch
Oakbrook, IL
Concealcarry.org

All proceeds go to funding the concealcarry movement in IL.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#10]
In the Atlanta area, Stormin' Norman at Tucker Guns is the best.  Best I have found anywhere, for that matter.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I frequent Matt's Shooting Supplies, In Dallas PA, he recently started selling Armalite,

You couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. I lucked out to find this place last fall.

He has a website, ( my creativity since I'm a computer geek) however I need to do a little updating on it....

[url]www.mattsshootingsupplies.com[/url]

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top