Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 3:17:00 PM EDT
CBS just had an exclusive stroy with James Brady and his wife.  I was wondering if anyone caught it, and if so what it pertained to.

I was sitting at the bar, but they didn't have closed caption on.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It was about John H. being able to get  out on visitation with his folks. How the Brady's felt about him now. Not this time about guns, or gun control. Suprised me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
CBS just had an exclusive stroy with James Brady and his wife.  I was wondering if anyone caught it, and if so what it pertained to.

They reversed their position on gun control, and announced that they filled out their first form 4.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm proud of myself that I didn't puke after all that forgive the criminal but hate the gun BS.

Same here. I kept thinking if I were him I'd be waiting for him when he got out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They reversed their position on gun control, and announced that they filled out their first form 4.

Dude - are you trying to cause someone to have a heart attack??  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I was wondering if it wasn’t something like that.  The distinct lack of "evil guns" flashing on the screen was a tip off for me.

There is nothing wrong with forgiveness, but blaming imamate object of something like that is ridicules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top