Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2001 2:28:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I know they send out a shit load of Email. I've been trying to get them to remove me from their list for two weeks now with no results. I like what they do but simply do not have the time to read all of the mail they send. If they do not get me off their list after this mornings request it is time to get nasty.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
It would take 50 years for them to fight each court case they have filed to date. Do they ever win any of their lawsuits, or do they just file and beg for more money? I would have better feelings about them if some crooked politicians ass went to jail because of their work.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top