BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just cut my 2 yo hair with a #2. My wife moaned about it for weeks. He's a boy for crying out loud.

My wife has warned me to keep the clippers away from my 2-yr-old boy's head.  

I do a 1 on the sides and a 2 on the top.  My wife's gotten used to it, but scowls every time I mention a razor for the head.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait until it falls out or turns gray, then see what she says
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine buzzes it for me.

GR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a lumpy, scarred cranium, so I don't shave it.  When I buzz it down, like a #2 all around, she says that, from the back, I look like "Mr. Microphone."
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
#1 is for hippies :)

Although my wife likes normal length hair for styling, she likes my cut now because its feels good between the thighs
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I cut my own hair, #1 all the way around, once every two weeks.  I'm 19 and have no girlfriend.  All my friends have the shaggy hair deal that is the in-thing right now and their girlfriends all love it.  I think they look like emo idiots.

+1, although right now its a 1-4 fade
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine hates it.  I told her I'll grow it anyway she wants on the day I choose her wardrobe.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I keep mine semi-short.
I shaved it when I was in ROTC.
It looked ok during the summer months when I was tan, but come winter, I looked like a dang cancer patient.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#9]
wife loves my bald shaved head. She hated it when I had a semi-mullet
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I always get a 3 on the top and 1.5 on the sides.  My fiancee bitches for about a week every damn time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just got back from the barber (#1 on the sides and #4 on the top) and she had a fit.

She hates it when I buzz my head close. I love it. Wash N Wear hair.

I can throw on a cover and I'm good to go in the am if need be.

Just one less thing. Now if only I could figure out a way so I didn't need to shave my face anymore.

She's probably jelous that you can have short hair and she can't. I hear women complain a lot about how guys have it easy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top