BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The piston in the spare barrel was always rusted in place.

They wouldn't do that if they were maintained correctly - just like any weapon.  

Correct, I've never had a piston rusted in place.  

Glove to change barrels?   It's there but only a noob gunner used it.   You push the lock, flip the lever and rotate the receiver off the barrel.   Let the barrel fall and install the cool one.   Glove....pffftt...   dont need no stinkin glove.    

When maintained properly and with a good gunner the 60s run very well.

+1

The only problem I ever had with the 60 was that it would constantly break the tab and blow the blank adaptor off.

Long live the Pig.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
i used the 240 alot in iraq, loved it. always worked, and at least in my experience, it seemed like it was impossible to miss what you were shooting at with it. i also like the adjustable gas system.  When i issued em to my guys i kept it on 1 or 2 though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i used the 240 alot in iraq, loved it. always worked, and at least in my experience, it seemed like it was impossible to miss what you were shooting at with it. i also like the adjustable gas system.  When i issued em to my guys i kept it on 1 or 2 though.

They giving MGs to Gunbunnies now?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top