[#2]
damn, just damn
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy Cow. 86 stones = 1204 pounds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow.

I saw a guy on TV this past week who was 850 pounds.  He was downright svelte next to this dude.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
By the way,

Did you hear about the Texan who was so big they couldn't find a casket to fit him?
They ended up giving him an enema and buried him in a shoe box.

Thank you!  Thank you!  I'll be performing here all week.  Don't forget the tip jar!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:25:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Now, I understand that some people overeat, but how can you overeat to that extent? I just don't get it....
Must be a gland issue.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Must be a gland issue.

Yeah - that's my problem, too.

My stomach gland is enlarged.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:47:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Sew his mouth shut! Holy snikies, what a fatass!

*Chanting* "Lard ass! Lard ass! Lard ass! Lard ass!"
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:52:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Now, I understand that some people overeat, but how can you overeat to that extent? I just don't get it....
Must be a gland issue.

Every fat person says that.

Or "big-boned"....

Or "my metabolism is too slow".....

Here is the magic formula, folks: too much food + too little exercise = fat.

It's that simple. Ask any doctor.

The percentage of people with real, medically-caused obesity is VERY small.

Where'd this guy get the $ to keep up his epicurean lifestyle? I sincerely doubt he gets up off his duff to go to work every day...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:55:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Ohnoes!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:02:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I dont think they make a scalpel big enough to help that dude
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I dont think they make a scalpel big enough to help that dude

It's called a scimitar.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:17:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Where'd this guy get the $ to keep up his epicurean lifestyle? I sincerely doubt he gets up off his duff to go to work every day...

The more important question is; as 70%+ of Mehicans are overweight, where does the entire country get all that money from!

That is a rhetorical question, right?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:21:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

Often when you see someone that size they do have lymph problems that cause swelling as well as candida infections that also lead to bloating. Seeing the pictures (which were really gross) it appears that he was suffering from both problems.

These problems usually happen as someone crosses into the severely obese category. They reach a certain point, and then problems arise that cause them to gain much more weight. They may hit 350 pounds on their own, but from there lypmh problems can arise that can quickly double their weight.

Lots of folks who get into the 300 pound range have undiagnosed candida infections that are a major reason for their weight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

Or "big-boned"....

Genetics also = fat.

Not everyone has the genes to be rail thin and muscular. People's bodies are built differently because of their backgrounds, thus a certain ammount of body fat is programmed into someone's normal genetics.

Nevertheless, eating a couple of large pizzas a night and never exercising WILL make you fat, genes or no.

At half a ton, I doubt he can walk. Standing could literally break his legs.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

They had some show on discovery that examined this.  The fatass is usually a real manipulative sort, and he gets stupid people to bring him food after he immobilizes himself.

I remember they were interviewing the wife of one guy and she literally said "He then collapsed because his legs could no longer support him.  He crawled into bed, but he said he wasn't worried about it, so why should I worry about it."

This was the last time the guy walked on his own power in his life.  She kept bringing him whatever food he wanted and he got even fatter.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Manual Uribe weighs more than 86 stone and is one of the world's heaviest people.
He has asked doctors to operate on him - because he fears he will die otherwise.

He said: 'I weigh too much. My body cannot withstand so much weight any more.'

No shit sherlock!

Uuugh! Warning! FBOTD

I'm sure he only wants to lose weight so he can come to el norte.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I clicked this thread because I was confused about what '86st' meant.  Bleh, get a real system of measurement!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

Or "big-boned"....

Genetics also = fat.

Not everyone has the genes to be rail thin and muscular. People's bodies are built differently because of their backgrounds, thus a certain ammount of body fat is programmed into someone's normal genetics.

Nevertheless, eating a couple of large pizzas a night and never exercising WILL make you fat, genes or no.

At half a ton, I doubt he can walk. Standing could literally break his legs.

That genetic ammount of fat MAY stop a very small percentage of the population from shedding that last 5-10lbs to become ripped.

BOTTOM LINE: if cal in < cal burned, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT

It is a pretty well doccumented thermodynamic process. Let's stop making excuses for this fat ass loser.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#23]
I have a friend that works for our company. 2 1/2 years ago he had gastric bypass due to weight. Before the sug. he was at 480 lbs. now he is at 168 and stable. During the sug. his Doc discovered that his small instestine was 12 feet longer then normal. He had tried all types of diet plans and could not lose weight, even resident inpatient where food was tightly regulated and they would excersie. The Doc told hell you could eat nothing but lettuce and never lose weight. I will give the Mex. credit for wanting to do something but not on my dime.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Manual Uribe weighs more than 86 stone and is one of the world's heaviest people.
He has asked doctors to operate on him - because he fears he will die otherwise.

No shit sherlock!

Uuugh! Warning! FBOTD

America... The Land of the Free....

.....as in Free SS handouts to Mehicans?

No, no, no, you have it all wrong it is our fault that their country sucks, you know being that we are in the process of keeping them down and all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#25]
holy fucking harpoon, batman.

Damn that's fat
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#26]
He must eat of the village's food.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#27]
He's not fat! He's husky!

That fat bastard needs to be offed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#28]
That dude's so fat..............

When the doctor diagnosed him with a flesh-eating disease, he gave him ten years to live!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Saw a show on one of discoveries channels the other night.  16 and obese.  This boy tried everything to lose weight.  6'2" 411 pounds.  Borderline diabetic, heart problems had to sleep with an O2 mask.  He ended up getting his stomach stapled (gastric bypass) and lost shitloads of weight.  His cas was low metabolism and depression.  He over ate because of the depression, and had a low metabolic rate so every ounce he ate ended up around the waist.  The kid done good though, in the end....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Simple solution.

He too fat to walk to the frige.

Whoever is feeding him needs to stop bringing him tamales and cerveza.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

You are an ignorant fucktard.

I am overweight and i know the reasons why, I have changed my eating habits for a month now and work out 7 days a week.

Next time you make a blanket statement STFU
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Why did he have sheets over him? He probably hasn't seen his dick in 15 years
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Must be a gland issue.

You are an ignorant fucktard.

I am overweight and i know the reasons why, I have changed my eating habits for a month now and work out 7 days a week.

Next time you make a blanket statement STFU

How come, out of all those Jews rescued from the Holocaust, you never see footage of any of 'em with "gland problems" that kept 'em overweight?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit sherlock!

Uuugh! Warning! FBOTD

America... The Land of the Free....

.....as in Free SS handouts to Mehicans?

hey, he's only coming here for the free handouts that Americans won't take.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Damn that guy has eaten a lot of burrito supremes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Its Manuel the Hutt
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Roberto had bitch-tits...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#38]
That has got to be a record.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#40]
that is sad
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#42]
The guy is bedridden so who is feeding him and what are they feeding him? I would be like, dude here is your head of lettauce for today.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#43]
That is one seriously bloated beaner! Can you imagine the size of the craps he takes? Probably looks like a still born child!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#44]
MI JONGA WONKEE, HAN SOLO! BWA HA HA HAAAA.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Somehow, someone will make George Bush responsible for this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Ive said it here once Ill say it again...while a lot of people are overweight because of what they eat(too much) some are just that way...Im 6'4" 260-280 depending on the scale...I ride a bicycle for my job im a bike cop...I go to the gym 4days a week...I watch what I eat both calories and carbs...I dont drink soda..I dont eat donuts(or most sweets except ocasionaly)...I am still concidered overweight cause of my "BELLY"

My roomate...eats whatever whenever he wants.....he is 5'10" and 175 of cut man.....he goes to the gym with me but he doesnt do the cardio I do...Guess what hes skinny im fat....so while some people have to work on it...some people are just that way.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#47]
He looks like Jabba the Hut

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#49]
wow! Manuel let himself go!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Notice most of the people in the 900 club are from the U.S.
Home of the free and the fat

Also.... notice what they eat:

It wasn't unusual for her to put away three large pizzas in 40 minutes (washing them down with diet soda), then ask for dessert.

Michael liked to start the day with four bowls of cereal, toast, waffles, cake, and a quart of soda, and end it with a whole pizza with the works for a bedtime

Garcia "normally eats five meals a day, which include two 32-ounce steaks, a half-gallon of ice cream, a container of cake frosting, a large pepperoni pizza, plus gobs of mashed potatoes, tacos, pork and beans, and eight packages of peanut butter cups."

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/heaviest.htm

I aint a doctor, but something tells me that eating THREE LARGE PIZZAS IN 40 MINUTES is not a medical problem
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top