Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:38:07 PM EDT
I just up and decided to go see a movie tonight so I went and saw Casanova, the 950 showing. I sneaked in some soda and naturally selected a seat in the middle with the best view. I got there kinda early and there wasn't anyone there yet.

But by the time the movie began there was still no other people in the theatre. Sweet, I got the whole theatre to myself. About a quarter into the movie a usher comes in to check audio and make sure everythings ok. Here's the shocker; He asked me if the temperature was ok, and offered to turn up the heat! Which he did, it was a little chilly.

Has anyone else had that happen? Usually the ushers could give a rats ass, but I guess I got lucky.

That is all. Oh yeah, I liked the movie
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:11:02 PM EDT
Usually I wait until the movie has been out for a while and is about to get pulled for a newly released flick. Then I'll go to the first viewing in the morning in the middle of the week, more often than not I have the theatre to myself. That's the way I like it........
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:53:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:
Usually I wait until the movie has been out for a while and is about to get pulled for a newly released flick. Then I'll go to the first viewing in the morning in the middle of the week, more often than not I have the theatre to myself. That's the way I like it........ hr

100% agree. Even though it is funny to listen to the locals debate the screen at times...Give me a nearly empty, off-peak theater anytime...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:04:03 AM EDT
How many bewbies didja get to see?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:46:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
How many bewbies didja get to see?

sadly none, no bewbies
Top Top