Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
The albanian gangs here are ridiculous. You cannot go anywhere without a horde of them instigating violence and brandishing weapons- even in the nicest areas of town. A few months ago they were at a party next door, but were disrespecting our property. My dad and I thought we would have a little fun and video tape them. At that point they threatened us with violence and two of them produced pistols. Prior to that point we had no intention of calling the police. They do everything they can to intimidate people, and it's disgusting.

Look at these scum

and more..

http://myspace-837.vo.llnwd.net/00429/73/82/429642837_l.jpg
http://myspace-382.vo.llnwd.net/00427/28/36/427006382_l.jpg

That is why I wish I could carry at age 18.

Edit: It's not just albanians...I have nothing against albanians...they are just the only ones I've crossed paths with.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
reminds me of those new jersey wannabe gotti albanaians.  except with guns instead of fake tans.

what did the cops do after the gangstas drew down on you?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
reminds me of those new jersey wannabe gotti albanaians.  except with guns instead of fake tans.

what did the cops do after the gangstas drew down on you?

+1 what happened?

if that was on MY property (or of someone i knew), drawing down on us w/ weapons w/out any aggression from us not on thier turf...., menacial fukers
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately this was a couple months before I turned 18..so I had not yet owned a firearm. If I did, I probably would have dispatched them. We went inside and called the cops. The cops had been there earlier in the night, called by another neighbor. They weren't very far away, but by the time they got there the scum had already left.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
why did yall get so close to the 2nd dude in the car?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
A few weeks later I had my revenge though...same deal, party next door, video camera. This time they decided they'd just drive away...one of them jumped on the back to cover up the license plate with his legs...well, the dumb f**k ended up falling off the vehicle and gashed his head open pretty nice. What goes around comes around.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Those are not pictures from that night. These are pictures they have posted on their websites. But it is not uncommon to see them with their guns in the air.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]
If you know any are packing guns illegally call the cops. No reason they should be flashing guns like assholes
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Those are not pictures from that night. These are pictures they have posted on their websites. But it is not uncommon to see them with their guns in the air.

ah--idiots

+1 on calling the cops for illegal carrying and public brandishing

doesnt FL have a new law that basically gives law abiding citizens the legal and supportive right to shoot/kill anyone who they percieve to be a iminent threat to his/her life--such as a bunch of 'thugs' sticking guns in your face?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]
What a bunch of stupid fucking retards. I hope they come across a person who is carrying to protect themselves, im pretty sure they would be dead or not be able to walk.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, a law was recently passed that basically says if you feel your life is threatened, shoot to kill. Unfortunately, I can't carry my AK inside my jacket everywhere I go
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Ummm...around here, if a gang member pulls a weapon on your property, you can shoot them where they stand. Why do you need a CCW? If that were on my property, they'd get a chestful of .223, not the business end of my carry piece.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't own a gun at the time. Even if I did own one, at that point, I would have used it to defend my family had one decided to enter my home, not jump out like rambo. If I had a weapon on me as they produced a gun? I probably would have opened fire.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Are my eyes screwing with me, or is the guy in pic #1 wearing a vest? Does not look to be a type IIIa but maybe a II. I enlarged it with microsoft picture viewer and the front side of the shoulders appear to velcro like you find on a vest.
Now if the banger are running around with guns waving and you have pics of one with a vest on I would hope the local PD would start checking them real close.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Are my eyes screwing with me, or is the guy in pic #1 wearing a vest? Does not look to be a type IIIa but maybe a II. I enlarged it with microsoft picture viewer and the front side of the shoulders appear to velcro like you find on a vest.
Now if the banger are running around with guns waving and you have pics of one with a vest on I would hope the local PD would start checking them real close.

Looks like an airsoft fake to me.  A really crappy one, too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#15]
They are known to have body armor.

The caption for that picture reads:

" jewerly $10000 >> gun and bulletproof west $1000>>being me $ priceless"
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The albanian gangs here are ridiculous. You cannot go anywhere without a horde of them instigating violence and brandishing weapons- even in the nicest areas of town. A few months ago they were at a party next door, but were disrespecting our property. My dad and I thought we would have a little fun and video tape them. At that point they threatened us with violence and two of them produced pistols. Prior to that point we had no intention of calling the police. They do everything they can to intimidate people, and it's disgusting.

Look at these scum

and more..

myspace-837.vo.llnwd.net/00429/73/82/429642837_l.jpg
myspace-382.vo.llnwd.net/00427/28/36/427006382_l.jpg

Edit: It's not just albanians...I have nothing against albanians...they are just the only ones I've crossed paths with.

How did you get such close up scripted pictures of these "thugs?"
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#17]
As I said, they are posted on their websites/profiles.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:31:32 AM EDT
[#18]
There is one state where you can carry at 18 --- Alabama.

Just how you're supose to buy the handgun to carry, however, is a mystery .
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:56:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The albanian gangs here are ridiculous.

Surprise, surprise. Albania is Europes Somalia with clan/family fights, corruption and endless amount of crime. Albanian criminals drive around with expensive cars stolen in Europe with the original foreign licence plates still in place, the local cops are to corrupt to do anything about it. And when the Albanians leave Albania, they bring they culture with them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:47:52 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess the cops there don't exactly do their job.
+1 to the chest full of .223 or if their wearing armor aim higher.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#22]
 those pics were posed
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:54:57 AM EDT
[#23]
the guy can't even put is jeans on correctly.  do you think he can operate a pistol  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:59:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They aren't going to be wearing plates.  If you have .223, aim for COM.

-Dan.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:04:56 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They aren't going to be wearing plates.  If you have .223, aim for COM.

-Dan.

Armor isn't going to do shit to a  5.56 anyway.  Will probably make more of a mess.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:17:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Those guys ain't shit. I'll point out a few things that led me to that conclusion.

The eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. I have looked in the eyes or more than a few real killers. These guys don't have it.

The way they act. They are certainly reckless. They are definatly stupid. They are not serious gangsters. Real gangsters tend to be less talk and more action. Few will let someone get away with disrespecting them. They may not always shoot, but they will always do something.

Note the vest. It is either fake, or really shitty. Natural selection at work.

Finally, note that these guys have a website. It has their pictures. It probably has their names. Think about all the websites you have ever seen with pictures of people and captions. The people on them are (a) famous or (b) idiots.

Get a firearm. If this happens again, use it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#27]
this is a funny thread
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
These are pictures they have posted on their websites.

Post a COLD link.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:49:26 AM EDT
[#29]
You can carry on your property at 18 sir, my USP never leaves my belt unless I leave my house. I to wait 2 more years.

He'd have been in poor shape to brandish that weapon at me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#30]
On a business trip to N.C., I browsed the local mall.  It was the first time that I saw fake armour.  Why would someone buy that shit?  It's like buying fake condoms or fake pistols.  The false sense of security could easily turn into a fatally flawed decision.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I had mine in Indiana at 18.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#32]
south dakota age 18 to carry, but we also have one the  biggest problems with guns in school parking lots (not schools) most of us rednecks ccouldn't drive to town without one, just incase a varmint crossed the road.  You can buy a pistol in SD from someone who is not an FFL at age 18 as well.  The law of age 21 only applies to FFL's, from my understanding.  But as I said might be a bit of a redneck, but a well armed one
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

You can carry at 18 in Indiana.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If you know any are packing guns illegally call the cops. No reason they should be flashing guns like assholes

+1.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Look at these scum

and more..

myspace-837.vo.llnwd.net/00429/73/82/429642837_l.jpg
myspace-382.vo.llnwd.net/00427/28/36/427006382_l.jpg

You could if you lived in Indiana.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't know about Alabama and Indiana but you can private sell anything to under 21 here in Illi-communist-nois.  Long guns only till then from a dealer.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

The pics are from the guy's myspace account. He put them up himself, to look like a badass. Looks like a pussy with rich parents to me.

Nice post-ban, faggot.

ETA:

I'm sorry, these guys just look queer to me. All these tough guy poses are just making them look gay. Seriously, they all look like pussies in this pic...

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:11:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Where in FL is this? I know they aren't in the south side of St Pete, because they wouldn't last a day down here. THere are some real Russians (not to mention the black gangs too) down here that hate Albanians and would bitchslap them down in a heartbeat. I saw a Russian dude in the old Kmart beat the shit out of two other guys and he was smaller.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:13:55 AM EDT
[#39]
says they're in jacksonville.

Hah, your right, i'd love to see them act all tough like that down south.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#40]
The only time in my life when CCW would have come in handy was when I was 14.  In my case, it was members of a Mexican youth club who produced a pistol and gave me the opportunity to look down the business end of a .45.

Am I correct in saying that Albanians are generally Muslim?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:16:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The albanian gangs here are ridiculous.

Surprise, surprise. Albania is Europes Somalia with clan/family fights, corruption and endless amount of crime. Albanian criminals drive around with expensive cars stolen in Europe with the original foreign licence plates still in place, the local cops are to corrupt to do anything about it. And when the Albanians leave Albania, they bring they culture with them.

My uncle lives in Paris.  His apartment was broken into 3 times last year, by albanians.  He said they are the scum of the city, mugging, beating, stealing, etc.  The police ignore reports about them.
That's what he gets for staying in Paris, although my family is helping him get a green card.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#42]
My question is - why are we allowing all of this Eurotrash into our country?

I have no problem with lawful immigration - when they attempt to blend in with our society, but when they bring all of their gang crap and vendetta baggage over here, it's time to drop the hammer.

Just remember to do it legally.  Don't appear too exuberant.  Whatever you do reflects upon all lawful gun owners.  Best of luck!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#43]
No, Albanians are not "generally Muslim". In fact the ones that are Muslim are the good, respectable ones. At least that is what I know from a friend who has spent a lot of time over in eastern europe. My ex girlfriend who is Belgian and has family in France, says that the biggest problem in France right now is the Albanian  gangs in the north. They are like the scum of the earth. Worse than gangs of crack-dealing illiterate blacks, worse than gangs of thieving gypsies, they are like all their bad qualities rolled into one and they are bigtime aggressive. Oh and in northern france they are all armed with machine guns and shit they smuggled in.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Hey, we have a place just south of us that sounds just like Albania. Do they speak Spanish in Albania...?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Is that a fag homosexual party?

Where are the chicks?  I thought tough guys always had hot chicks?
ooops, I forgot , and you know what they say about Muslamic men and little boys.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

+1

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

+1

You guys might want to read the thread before adding your +1.  He stated 3 times that those pics were from the gang-banger's web site, not the ones that he and his dad filmed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
No, Albanians are not "generally Muslim". In fact the ones that are Muslim are the good, respectable ones. At least that is what I know from a friend who has spent a lot of time over in eastern europe. My ex girlfriend who is Belgian and has family in France, says that the biggest problem in France right now is the Albanian  gangs in the north. They are like the scum of the earth. Worse than gangs of crack-dealing illiterate blacks, worse than gangs of thieving gypsies, they are like all their bad qualities rolled into one and they are bigtime aggressive. Oh and in northern france they are all armed with machine guns and shit they smuggled in.

- rem

The CIA Fact Book estimates that Albanians are "Muslim 70%, Albanian Orthodox 20%, Roman Catholic 10%," but "percentages are estimates; there are no available current statistics on religious affiliation; all mosques and churches were closed in 1967 and religious observances prohibited; in November 1990, Albania began allowing private religious practice."  So religion was supressed for quite a while, and we are probably seeing the effects of that here.  

IIRC, the Kosovars were mostly muslim Albanians.  Are most of these refugees here Kosovars?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#49]

this thread could be titled what i originally *thought* it said and be just as pertinant...

"why i wish i could carry a Glock 18"

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:40:59 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Am I correct in saying that Albanians are generally Muslim?

According to  CIA 70% of them are muslims, but they are pretty much muslim light, by Pakistani or Arab standards they are all infidels.

They are all patriotic beyond all sense to the shithold country of theirs.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top