Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:16:17 PM EDT
OK my second to last call tonight I run into a problem... HUGE problem. Factory actually asks me to take digital pictures for their records and what happens? My digital camera falls INTO the washer FULL of water... Looooooooooooooooovely!

anyway, I see that I am gonna be at this call much longer than expected so I call the office and tell them to call my last call and ask if I can reschedule for the next day because im gonna run late.

Its a NON emergency call so I figured that she would say "No Problem"

No fucking way... she says "I dont care how late he gets here... Just get him here" So I finish the call that I am on... wring out my camera and head on over to my last customer.

What does she say when I get there?

"OH MY YOU WORK LATE!!"

Well fucking Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I wouldnt be working late if you just would have rescheduled.

You know if it was a refrigerator that was down and food was spoiling, I would never have called but it was a stupid ass simple warranty call that could have waited 12 measly hours.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 9:19:50 PM EDT by MoparMike]
I feel for you. I used to work computer support. Mainly in-office storts of things, but all the same...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:23:30 PM EDT
dude.. i deal with people every day that are to stupid to figure out how to turn there own tv's on, or figure out that it needs to be on #4 to get a cable pic...
Top Top