Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:28:14 PM EDT
I set Replay to catch the first showing on 6 Jan.  It was ressurrection ship part 2.  The next show 13 Jan was suppose to be attacking the cylon ship filled with clones.  I think that episode was called "Forced retirement."  My Replay somehow didn't record it or deleted it.  

Still, I cant find "forced retirement" on the battlestar website line up, or on Itunes.

Does anyone have it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The last show before the break was "Pegasus"

The first show was "Resurection Ship Part 1"

The next show was "Resurection Ship Part 2"

You missed part 2.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to the main BSG thread.  There were links where you could download it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, thanks.  When I sampled part 2 on Itunes they showed cuts from part 1.  Thats sort of misleading  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

THANKS!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Can you give me a link to the main thread?  The only one I see is the third thread of battlestar.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
What does I tunes charge?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

$1.99 a pop.  Not bad, but if I can get this one episode I need w/o filling out all my credit card info....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$1.99 a pop.  Not bad, but if I can get this one episode I need w/o filling out all my credit card info....

Do they have all the episodes?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like they have all of season 2 up for download.  They have scattered through part 2 listed.

ETA: they have season 1 too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
More Q's.

Are they in format easy to put on DVD?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
More Q's.

That I dunno.  Go ahead and download Itunes and check it out.  It's free program.

I'm going to search around on Bearshare for part 2.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
More Q's.

That I dunno.  Go ahead and download Itunes and check it out.  It's free program.

I'm going to search around on Bearshare for part 2.

Run from BEarshare. EVERY single studens laptop with bearshare is chock full of spyware. Bearshare used to come packaged with it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like they have all of season 2 up for download.  They have scattered through part 2 listed.

ETA: they have season 1 too.

iTunes puts up new episodes the day after they air.  Personally, I tape them and buy the DVDs when they come out, but if you missed one I think it's worth $1.99.

The Director's commentary soundtracks are available free on iTunes in the Pod-cast section.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Run from BEarshare. EVERY single studens laptop with bearshare is chock full of spyware. Bearshare used to come packaged with it.

I gots Bearshare Lite 5.0
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#15]
iTunes videos are NOT DVD quality, if you care.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I gots Bearshare Lite 5.0

Limewire pro is much better...download limewire, then use it to find the pro version haha.

Or use BitTorrent and a torrent searcher like torrentspy to find them. I have all of them in one night, waiting for tomorrows to run
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I lost Ressurrection ship Pt 1 by accidently deleting it.

I downloaded a Quicktime video of it with Bittorrent, ripped it to an MPEG2 with WINAVI convertor and it's ready for burning to DVD with TMPGEnc, I just need two more episodes to fill the DVDR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top