Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Dusty_C has informed me that the Patriot Gaurd Riders were scheduled to be at the funreal today.

ETA: Just watched the local news report on the funeral. The local sheriff dept. roped off the assholes benhind the church and wouldn't let the media near them to prevent them from getting publicity.

Good Sheriff!  Give that man a dozen Krispy Kremes.  

BTW for more info on the patriot guard go here

Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a "hawk" or a "dove". It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is.  You don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives.

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

2. Shield the mourning family and friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means

It leans towards bikers but you don't have to be a rider to take part.  I'm not but should the need arise I'll "ride" in the bird with the t tops off and flags flying.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
<------ proud to call myself a member. due to work i missed the last 2 rides we had here but i WILL make the next <hopefully there won't be anymore>

That's the wierd feeling I get since I joined (thanks for the info btw).  I like the image of being out behind a group with the tops off and flags flying out of the roof with a bunch of other people out in front of me, but I don't want it to be for that cause.  I gotta get a bike,
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Just like here in Ashland City, TN last summer (protesting a KIA guy's funeral) they will have the cops protecting them. They always do.

God, just once I'd like to see.......oh, never mind.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<------ proud to call myself a member. due to work i missed the last 2 rides we had here but i WILL make the next <hopefully there won't be anymore>

That's the wierd feeling I get since I joined (thanks for the info btw).  I like the image of being out behind a group with the tops off and flags flying out of the roof with a bunch of other people out in front of me, but I don't want it to be for that cause.  I gotta get a bike,

i am hoping to meet up with several of the local guys here for a beer or 2 one night soon. as much as i want to ride with them.... the reason for having to be there sickens me. it not only means the loss of a true hero but that some shitstain is protesting his death.

Yeah, I'd have trouble not getting violent.  Out of respect I wouldn't.  I almost got that way last night at the movies when I saw a guy wearing a hoodie that was the flag of the USSR.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]
God hates these assholes, and so does his son Jesus.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
jimcabral.home.comcast.net/fredphelps.jpg

Pharisee???? No, just a Christian of the Baptist persuasion.

How bout you just shut the hell up?

No.

I am sick and tired of hearing you spew tripe like that in every damn thread that shows up about Christianity.

I could care less.

Whatever your problem is, get over it.

I do not have a problem.

These people are no more a Baptist than I am a llama.

Headcheese Phelps is a shitstain of the Westboro outhouse muckers, guess that does not make you a Llama.

Fixed it for you

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
they were a few miles from here in my wife's hometown for a SF guy being laid to rest.  the towns people met them and i guess succeeded in squashing them quietly and peacefully.  a very liberal local newspaper even commented and commended them in the editorial for doing such a good and restrained job of putting them down.  it wasn't even organized and it worked.  

jake
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what kind of problem does this fag hating group have against the marines?

The issue isn't about homosexuality... that's just the vehicle the pukes are using to get publicity.  They are media whores... and the media eagerly reports every event that they attend.

This group protests every Sunday (weather permitting) across the street from my church, simply because my pastor won't preach fag hatred.  My question is, why are these holy folk protesting in front of my church on Sunday morning, instead of attending their own "church"?

Where in KS is this?

Topela.  Light of the World Christian Center
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#12]
This is how Arfcommers handle these human pieces of feces:  LINKY
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Some things are worth spending a weekend in jail..........................
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
jimcabral.home.comcast.net/fredphelps.jpg

Pharisee???? No, just a Christian of the Baptist persuasion.

How bout you just shut the hell up?

No.

I am sick and tired of hearing you spew tripe like that in every damn thread that shows up about Christianity.

I could care less.

Whatever your problem is, get over it.

I do not have a problem.

These people are no more a Baptist than I am a llama.

Reverend Phelps is the Pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church, guess that makes you a Llama.

OldGuy,

You replied:  "I could care less."

You, sir, are a moron.  What you are saying is that you indeed care, but that you could care less.  If you had any brains north of your micro-dick, you would have replied:  "I could not care less."

I have bad news, and more bad news for you.

You are full of yourself.  You are shit.  Ergo, you are full of shit.

Have a nice day!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Locking the thread rather than accounts--for personal attacks.  (Grown men acting like third graders in a pissing contest)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top