Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 4:14:17 PM EDT
A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, and giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and free education!" But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am Mexican".

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!" The person says "I no American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful America!" That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Middle East, I am not an American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Russia!" So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the Americans?" The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...

"Probably at work!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
so true, so true.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That is so true. We need to clean house, screw this 'melting pot' shit
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, and giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and free education!" But the passer-by says You are mistaken, I am Mexican".

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!" The person says "I no American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful America!" That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Middle East, I am not an American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Russia!" So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the Americans?" The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...

"Probably at work!"

I call BS--the Somali is unlikely to speak spanish...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Dude, it happened exactly that way!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, it happened exactly that way!

So the Somali speaks spanish? That's a pretty heavy pile of bullshit you're shoveling.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny as hell.......
To bad it's probably true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top