Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
tag to see how this turns out.

Me too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So I'm at home today and my significant other walks in on her cell phone. She walks through the kitchen talking and her last words are "Me too"....
I know who she is talking too, and I ask her a couple of times what "Me too" means and she doesn't address it. I won't say if its a woman, man or friend, but I find it really upsetting...Any thoughts or opinions?

sure

other person: Well I have to go now.
your wife: Me too.

At least she didn't say "Ditto"
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tag to see how this turns out.

Me too.

Ditto.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You want advice while giving us that limited amount of information?

Um..

Shit, I'm limited to the popular ARFCOM phrases then, so you should get both, draw down, and shoot, shovel and shut up.

How could you miss PIIHPAPP?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#5]
me toooooo
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just don't get why she WOULD ATTEMPT TO HIDE my comments and not address them.

Heres a CRAZY idea, why don't you ASK her what she meant?  

In case you didn't actually bother to read his initial post (I know, that would be a CRAZY idea), he stated "I know who she is talking too, and I ask her a couple of times what "Me too" means and she doesn't address it"
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#7]
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Bad when you have to post this for cheating women. This happens way to often.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just don't get why she WOULD ATTEMPT TO HIDE my comments and not address them.

In case you didn't actually bother to read his initial post (I know, that would be a CRAZY idea), he stated "I know who she is talking too, and I ask her a couple of times what "Me too" means and she doesn't address it"

Ask her why she won't address it.  You're "significant other" can't just ignore the question, unless she really disrespects you and/or is having an affair?  

Demordrah,
 I don't need you're smart ass attitude.  You must be about 18 years old or so?  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask her why she won't address it.  You're "significant other" can't just ignore the question, unless she really disrespects you and/or is having an affair?  

Demordrah,
 I don't need you're smart ass attitude.  You must be about 18 years old or so?  

30, and yes you do need my smart ass attitude.  This is non negotiable.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

30, and yes you do need my smart ass attitude.  This is non negotiable.

Uh Okay ????
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:50:59 PM EDT
[#11]
E-mail this guy. He'll know what to do.

Love advice from the master
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#12]
"Did you see the way that guy was acting?  I'm sure glad I have a great ol' man."

"Me too".

"Yeah.  I'm really happy."

"Me too."

"I just wish he had a bigger, well.... a little bigger..."

"Me too."
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like you are blowing this way out of proportion. The sig other says "me too" and you immediately launch into grilling her? Thats a litle bizarre.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Me too.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:52:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You want advice while giving us that limited amount of information?

Um..

Shit, I'm limited to the popular ARFCOM phrases then, so you should get both, draw down, and shoot, shovel and shut up.

Don't forget Nuke it from orbit to be sure or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I love you,.............. me too.

I enjoyed sex last night,............... me too.

I can't wait until you leave him,................me too.

yep, she's cheating on you!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:00:19 AM EDT
[#17]
I told her I had herpes...  ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Slap the ho like a pimp........

GR
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#19]
I wouldn't have given it another thought.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:05:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Huh.

Sounds like some of the shit I went through with my 'wife' right before I found out she was cheating on me.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Not to answer the question;

I had a girlfriend start asking me a bunch of questions about something like that.  I can't remember the details, but it was nothing but she thought she heard me say something that meant something.

I refused to answer her questions and gave her this as my explanation:

I told you you misunderstood.  If I tell you now that you caught me and I am cheating on you, you -will say 'a-ha caught you'...

Based on the way you are acting, if I tell you the truth you will still think I am cheating on you and you will also think I am a liar for you are already believing something in your head.

Take some time for a few hours and decide if you have faith and trust in me or not.  If you don't have trust in me, we need to step back a little in our relationship.

(We continued dating for another 4 years)

Dan
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:07:24 AM EDT
[#22]
You must be suspicious for other reasons besides the phone call that you haven't mentioned. Personally, if I someone listened in on my call and asked me what it was about I would refuse to answer either even if it was innocuous.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Follow these steps

1. Get Cell Phone

2. Get Phone Number

3. Reverse Phone Directory

know for sure
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Other guy: "I sure enjoyed the gangbang the other night. All the guy's are very excited about seeing you again on friday. "

Significant other: "ME TOO!"

Other guy: " I'll tell Tyrone to take it easy on you this time. Bye.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
If this makes you paranoid you should just break off the relationship now and be single the rest of your life.

Bud, when the guy who uses Dale Gribble (sp?) as his avatar tells you that you are paranoid, you are definitely paranoid!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:48:11 AM EDT
[#26]
If she is being evasive about what she said and why, and her last words before hanging up were "me too" chances are it was in response too "I love you" or "I miss you" or "I cant wait to see you again".

Personally, I would be concerned
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm not going to tell you what I think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
So I'm at home today and my significant other walks in on her cell phone. She walks through the kitchen talking and her last words are "Me too"....
I know who she is talking too, and I ask her a couple of times what "Me too" means and she doesn't address it. I won't say if its a woman, man or friend, but I find it really upsetting...Any thoughts or opinions?

I like to be polite most times, but what the hell? You're a piece of work. SHE won't tell you what "Me too" meant - and this disturbs you. YOU won't tell us who the damn caller is, give us no other details, and yet you feel we can somehow give you an reasoned definition of the phrase "Me too".

You and your wife sound made for each other. Neither one of you is capable of giving details, when asked. As far as I'm concerned, you're a match made in heaven.

P.S. She's cheating on you, isn't she?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#29]
There is a simple test.

What does she say to you on the phone when you say:

Goodbye?

Love you?

Gotta go?

Talk to you later?

If it is me to to all of them I wouldn't worry its just habit.  If she only says me to in response to Love you...then you got problems.

This is a low foot print method to gathering intel.  Sneaking on her cell phone can be risky and you could get caught.

Do this and report back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#31]
My opinion is that you are paranoid if you are this worked up over something like this.  And you probably sound accusatory when questioning her, so she probably wouldn't answer your stupid question because it didn't deserve a response.  I think you should calm down unless she has given you other reasons (besides responding "me, too") to think she is cheating.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#32]
You could be reading to much into this.

However.. if she is dodging the question, then somethin is up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#33]
If I was cheating, I would make sure to end the conversation before walking into the house past my wife.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If she is being evasive about what she said and why, and her last words before hanging up were "me too" chances are it was in response too "I love you" or "I miss you" or "I cant wait to see you again".

I never did get that.  If someone says "I miss you" and I say "Me too," aren't I saying that I miss myself?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never did get that.  If someone says "I miss you" and I say "Me too," aren't I saying that I miss myself?

Or.

"I love you"

"Me too"

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's cheating on you. No doubt about it.  That's the best evidence I've ever heard.

+1

Ar15.com is the best place on the planet for relationship advice.  

Absolutely!  Shoot, shovel and poke her in the MARPAT
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#37]
23 post.....the ARF curse strikes again.

ETA: you wrote "significant other"...you aren't married, so what's all the fuss?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#38]
If you are worried about it, you have reason to be worried about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Ar15.com is the best place on the planet for relationship advice.  

You have to be nuts to ask for that kind of advice here.    

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or.

"I love you"

"Me too"

I addressed this on page 2. Still doesnt make sense to me .

"I love you"  correct response " I love you too see you later studd muffin "
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, clearly she's already cheating on you, and it's only a matter of time before you find pooper pics of her on the net. You'd better kick her to the curb and call your divorce lawyer yesterday. Also, get all of your guns out of the house and file a restraining order against her.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#42]
"Looking forward to another round of animal sex"

"me too"

sorry, bro.

You are being way too paranoid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Maybe the other person said "I gotta go" or "I'm hungry" or "I wish I could give my significant other some oral sex".

"Me too" is hardly incriminating evidence.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#44]

So, has he beaten the truth out of her yet?   It's the only way to be sure.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Damn, could you give us less information to work with.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

So, has he beaten the truth out of her yet?   It's the only way to be sure.

tru.dat

"you are gonna tell me what I wanna know, the only question is how bad do you want it to hurt"

JBPH
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Please post pictures of your SO.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Your getting off easier than I did , when I posted a question of where  SANTA WAS , When I first joined.  It was a thread I couldn't find.

The jokes were funnier then.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Here is what really happened.

Me:  I want to stick it in your pooper, take pics, and post 'em.

PVHS-1980 girl:  Me too!

Me: Click  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#50]
If you are so insecure as to who, what, when and where... I question the relationship.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top