Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2006 12:47:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
ibtp
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Because there's a lot of deep seeded GAYNESS on this board.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Gay bashing and cop bashing is all the rage these days.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Likely because Buttfuck Mountain is an afront to 99 & 99/100% of ARFCOM members' sensibilities.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#5]
whew.. i thought you said pole to follow for a minute..
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Putting cowboys together and then making a love story about it is anti-traditional.  It's like a great cultural icon has been ridiculed.  Cowboys weren't gay,I'm sure they only fucked sheep.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#7]
what happens on the internet STAYS on the internet.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#8]

There are only a few things that arfcom likes to talk about more than the gay.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I bet there are a lot of "mega straight" guys here who occasionally sneak a peek at their neighbor using the urinal next to them.

Seriously, I guarantee you, anyone who goes out of their way to tell people how straight they are (oft by putting down the less-straight types) are overcompensating. That whole "Methinks thou dost protest too much" thing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#10]
you know how i know you guys are gay
cause you like talking about gay movies
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn!

What’s that word for a foolish and unreasoning, but short-lived attraction?  Oh yeah: infatuation.

Funny true story:  Jeffrey Dahmer used to hate homosexuals and homosexuality.  It drove him nuts, to the point where’d he go to gay bars and complain about it to the bartenders.  Going to the gay bars for dinner and getting drunk became a regular thing for him, eventually he started getting his meals to go.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

...says someone who started a fudgeback thread...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#13]
tere'z a lot of kiddiez on da board who are skerred of teh ghey!!
omglollerskates
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...says someone who started a fudgeback thread...

But in all fairness, my thread wasn't about the MOVIE itself, but about irresponsible parenting.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I bet there are a lot of "mega straight" guys here who occasionally sneak a peek at their neighbor using the urinal next to them.

Seriously, I guarantee you, anyone who goes out of their way to tell people how straight they are (oft by putting down the less-straight types) are overcompensating. That whole "Methinks thou dost protest too much" thing.

Postmodernist BS...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Damn!

What’s that word for a foolish and unreasoning, but short-lived attraction?  Oh yeah: infatuation.

Funny true story:  Jeffrey Dahmer used to hate homosexuals and homosexuality.  It drove him nuts, to the point where’d he go to gay bars and complain about it to the bartenders.  Going to the gay bars for dinner and getting drunk became a regular thing for him, eventually he started getting his meals to go.

Let's also not forget Dahmer would have been caught earlier on during his run of murders had the police not thought a naked guy running away from him was just his gay lover...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

Oookkaaaaayyyyyyy whatever you say.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#18]
well...Vito..my friend.

it is odd.

i grew up on a large farm and ranch in Oklahoma..
i know a thing or two about cowboys..

gay...and cowboy are not something that i have found to be used in the same sentence.

i have never worked cattle..and hauled hay and overheard a conversation discussing the professed love and tender feelings between 2 farm hands/cowboys.

i have overheard..

"DAMMITT...why'd ya letem go for..."
and
" you got any rub..."
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Likely because Buttfuck Mountain is an afront to 99 & 99/100% of ARFCOM members' sensibilities.

More like just the 10 or so guys that whin and cry about anything gay.......check the posters in all the Brokeback threads...pretty much the same people in all of them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Homophobia
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

Only a moron would confuse sexuality with how macho someone appears to act. Homosexuals and hetereosexuals can be very masculine all the way down to very effeminite...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

Only a moron would confuse sexuality with how macho someone appears to act. Homosexuals and hetereosexuals can be very masculine all the way down to very effeminite...

I think you're reading it wrong. I have met people that are VERY vocal about how much they hate homosexuals and have no apparent reason to act the way they do. Kinda makes you wonder if they're hiding something, eh? Only a moron would assume that just because a guy calls another guy a "fag", that he's automagically straight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More like just the 10 or so guys that whin and cry about anything gay.......check the posters in all the Brokeback threads...pretty much the same people in all of them.

Homosexuality as a behaviour is wrong. That being said, homosexuals are just people like everyone else. If I jumped in every thread that spouted PIHPAPP to voice my disdain I would have time for little else. I occasionally read these threads just for the humor. Just the concept of a REAL cowboy being queer is really funny by itself without any witty addition.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#24]
So how many bought tickets for "Munich" only to watch "Brokeback Mountain"
2 For Broke....[deepening voice]umm....Munich please[/deepening voice]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I can no longer sit back and allow this brokeback movie to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.  

HERE'S THE BIG SCOOP FOR ALL YOU "NICE" LIBERAL WANNABEES -

The movie is a big sack of shit produced by cynical liberal scumbags in hollywood.  it's being eager viewed by thousands of pathetic brain dead assholes because of the buzz created by the shock value of having two homo cowboys.

it's just a step down the stairway into the cesspool that our society has become.

next year, they'll think of something more shocking to creat more buzz.

my advice: Go fucking watch the movie and enrich your worthless life, liberal scumbags.  If you think this movie is worth seeing, than you deserve to see it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

I think you're reading it wrong. I have met people that are VERY vocal about how much they hate homosexuals and have no apparent reason to act the way they do. Kinda makes you wonder if they're hiding something, eh? Only a moron would assume that just because a guy calls another guy a "fag", that he's automagically straight.

Yet again the homosexuals and their apologists get to use derogatory language and will get away with it from selective moderation.

You are making a huge leap and assumption on the word hate. Love the sinner? Nah, you would rather just justify the perversion...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Let's also not forget Dahmer would have been caught earlier on during his run of murders had the police not thought a naked guy running away from him was just his gay lover...

I don't understand:  If the cops would have been able to prosecute Dahmer for his alleged orientation they would have caught him before he went on to kill 4 additional gay men?  

Or, if the cops had been more comfortable with Dahmer’s alleged orientation, they'd have more thoroughly investigated the appropriateness of re-delivering a 14 year old Konerak Sinthasomphone back to his murderer?  (Thereby negating the future $850K (tax payer sponsored) civil award that eventually went to the Sinthasomphone’s family)

Either way squeezecocker, the concern expressed in that post for the Milwaukee gay community probably exceeds any I've ever made on the internet.  Very courageous on your part sir.

Is this a cop bashing thread now?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
So how many bought tickets for "Munich" only to watch "Brokeback Mountain"
2 For Broke....[deepening voice]umm....Munich please[/deepening voice]

I think the last time I was in a theater was 3-4 years ago, and the last time I paid for a ticket is almost a decade...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't have a problem with the movie.  Am I going to see it?  Hell no! But other than that it is just another crappy movie that won't get my money.  Some people act like there is some one putting a gun to their head to make them see the movie.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't understand:  If the cops would have been able to prosecute Dahmer for his alleged orientation they would have caught him before he went on to kill 4 additional gay men?  

Or, if the cops had been more comfortable with Dahmer’s alleged orientation, they'd have more thoroughly investigated the appropriateness of re-delivering a 14 year old Konerak Sinthasomphone back to his murderer?  (Thereby negating the future $850K (tax payer sponsored) civil award that eventually went to the Sinthasomphone’s family)

Either way squeezecocker, the concern expressed in that post for the Milwaukee gay community probably exceeds any I've ever made on the internet.  Very courageous on your part sir.

Is this a cop bashing thread now?

The cops brushed it off as a "lover's" deal, and back went the boy...Deviancy normalized...

eta...shame he wasn't wearing rollerskates...he'd probably be alive today, albeit with a couple of cuts on his face...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I don't have a problem with the movie.  Am I going to see it?  Hell no! But other than that it is just another crappy movie that won't get my money.  Some people act like there is some one putting a gun to their head to make them see the movie.

That will happen down the road in school...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Homosexuality as a behaviour is wrong. That being said, homosexuals are just people like everyone else. If I jumped in every thread that spouted PIHPAPP to voice my disdain I would have time for little else. I occasionally read these threads just for the humor. Just the concept of a REAL cowboy being queer is really funny by itself without any witty addition.

Fair enuff......and there a few that agree with Fred Phelps [of course now that he is protesting our servicemen they have gone silent]...my point is no one can claim that 99% of the board agrees on anything.....

And as far as gay cowboys goes...yes there are real gay cowboys just like most people would be surpised how many gay aircraft mechs there are....I even knew atlest one TG that works for Delta Airlines.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

Yet again the homosexuals and their apologists get to use derogatory language and will get away with it from selective moderation.

You are making a huge leap and assumption on the word hate. Love the sinner? Nah, you would rather just justify the perversion...

WHAAAAAAAT?

Who's an apologist? I'm not apologizing for gay behavior and I have NO idea where you'd get that from.

Who's using derogatory language and "hiding behind selective moderation"? I copied YOUR term (moron) and used it back at you!

I think you are getting way too into this thread.   As they say, "Reading (and "reading comprehension" is implied) is FUNdamental... I have posted in other gay-themed threads from time to time and I think (if anyone remembers my posts, I DO realize it's the Internet and thus, fairly irrelevant!) I've made my position clear... As a Christian I love the sinner, hate the sin and have consistently said that for as long as I've posted here. Guess what that means, Sparky? It means that we're to love each other, whether we're gay OR straight.

I'll leave it there now. Feel free to clarify your position, I'll try to check in later.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The cops brushed it off as a "lover's" deal, and back went the boy...Deviancy normalized...

Really?  In 1991?  The Milwaukee PD?  Umm..  No.  Not even the SFPD would be comfortable - or feel it normal - that a naked 14 year old boy be put in the custody of some random drunk.  Those cops were afraid of catching teh ghey.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Postmodernist BS...

WHAAAAAAAT?

Who's an apologist? I'm not apologizing for gay behavior and I have NO idea where you'd get that from.

Who's using derogatory language and "hiding behind selective moderation"? I copied YOUR term (moron) and used it back at you!

I think you are getting way too into this thread.   As they say, "Reading (and "reading comprehension" is implied) is FUNdamental... I have posted in other gay-themed threads from time to time and I think (if anyone remembers my posts, I DO realize it's the Internet and thus, fairly irrelevant!) I've made my position clear... As a Christian I love the sinner, hate the sin and have consistently said that for as long as I've posted here. Guess what that means, Sparky? It means that we're to love each other, whether we're gay OR straight.

I'll leave it there now. Feel free to clarify your position, I'll try to check in later.

The f word...if you speak positively about homosexuals on this board you can use it, if you speak negatively against homosexuals you can't, without fear of selective moderation. Total double standard...

And of course the reading comprehension card comes out when someone has a point sail past their head...which can happen when you duck...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?  In 1991?  The Milwaukee PD?  Umm..  No.  Not even the SFPD would be comfortable - or feel it normal - that a naked 14 year old boy be put in the custody of some random drunk.  Those cops were afraid of catching teh ghey.

Ah, I see...so homophobia killed him!...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it did.....if I remember the cops thought the whole deal was funny at the time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Seems like Hollywierd just keeps getting it's kicks from destroying anything America ever held in positive esteme.

Cowboys have generally symbolized rugged individualisim, self-reliance, a sense of fair play, a work ethic, and an appreciation of the natural environment. I grew up having a portion of my values instilled by John Wayne, Roy Rodgers, and Marshall Matt Dillon. Men were men....and sheep were leary.

It only follows that in it's zeal to bastardize more American values, the gurus of Hollywierd have seen fit to besmirch the Cowboy. Possibly the last bastion of the American ideal of self-reliant individualisim.

Sentence me to the tinfoil top brigade if you must, but I believe incidious intent is alive and creeping it's way throughout American values.....to a calculated end. No values. Nothing to fight for.

Flame on.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it did.....if I remember the cops thought the whole deal was funny at the time.

Uh oh...we seemed to have stepped onto something here...

ETA: now this would lead to some fucked up police work for the SFPD if they had to check out every deviant during their big street event every year there...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Man , suck one dick and everyone starts calling you a fag.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Seriously has anyone seen the modern day cowboy?  Talk about gay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#42]
gay
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#43]
You know I think the blatant Gay Bashing that happens on ARFCOM is disgusting.

All you Homophobes need to get a grip.

Most people that bash gays have serious questions about their own sexuality.

I will be called all manner of names and flamed very much for this......but that just shows the latent homophobia that is present on this board.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I will be called all manner of names and flamed very much for this......but that just shows the latent homophobia that is present on this board.

You go girl !!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#46]
What a bunch of homos.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You go girl !!!

Wow it took 4 minutes and 59 seconds for that response.
It just illustrates my point even more.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Whatever you say HS2000Backupgun...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Seriously has anyone seen the modern day cowboy?  Talk about gay.

I don't know what you're talking about!  Nothing Ghey here

tinypic.com/m7dfzq.jpg

You're cruising for an anti Brit thread mister...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh oh...we seemed to have stepped onto something here...

ETA: now this would lead to some fucked up police work for the SFPD if they had to check out every deviant during their big street event every year there...

How about just the bleeding minor children [14yr old] running down the street screaming for help.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top