Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Shit thats nothing.... compared to what I heard on Fox news today.  Unless I'm mistaken, I heard we gave or are giving 1 BILLION to Palestine.  WTF for?  Maybe this is the yearly fee???

Maybe to prevent riots and other bad shit from breaking out under their new gov't?  Wonder if the LA riots would have happened if we'd paid $1 BN in extortion money to LA?

If that's not the answer, then it better be something with a long half-life.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I got a cheap aids solution.... we just need to send out lots and lots of free "aids curing pills."  Then convince the stupid fucking superstitious africans to all take them at the exact same time, say midnight of the new year or some crap.   BAM problem solved... if you catch my drift.  

Been reading "The Jim Jones Story," huh?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]
just give them 165 megatons instead

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top