Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 9:23:59 PM EDT
WHy is it that every fuckin time I help somebody out when they ask me to I get fuckin dicked.

My best fuckin friend in the whole fuckin world got into a fight with his girlfriend because he called his ex and talked to her and a couple girls he fucked/dated/wants to fuck. Then tells her about it cause he's fuckin wasted, then after he realizes his fuckin mistake he calls me and tells me to talk to her about it and calm her down and figure out why she's so fuckin pissed (as if he doesn't already know).

So I do and while I'm doin what HE ASKED ME TO DO, he calls me and starts bitchin me out for talking to her. then fuckin tells me that he's gonna beat my fuckin head in for talkin to her. I'm like you fuckin told me to!!!! He tells me to fuck off and hangs up the goddamn phone.

That ignorant mutherfucker, i told him not to fuckin call them bitches but NO he does it anyway then gets himself into a shit load of trouble and being the good buddy I am does as he asks and tries to calm her down and help him out, and what do i get for it......a fuckin shitstorm!!!

k i feel mildly better
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
go kick his ass, you'll feel way better.  and since he's drunk already it'll be easier
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
go kick his ass, you'll feel way better.  and since he's drunk already it'll be easier

I should, maybe it would knock some sense into his thick skull
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]

WHy is it that every fuckin time I help somebody out when they ask me to I get fuckin dicked.

Gee, could it be your judgement in people?

For explanation, please see your first post.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
My brother is a POS so I feel you pain
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

He's a dumbfuck and if you really are best friends then kicking his ass is allowed for being such a dumbfuck to you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
You should try to bang his chick and then tell him how good or bad she was. Then beat his ass!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:35:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1 do it when hes drunk and stupid
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 do it when hes drunk and stupid

he already is, I just don't know where he's at
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You should try to bang his chick and then tell him how good or bad she was. Then beat his ass!

I'd have to drive to Edwardsville, then back to do all that and I can't afford the gas, its an hour and a half drive
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Better yet, go fuck his girlfriend.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Better yet, go fuck his girlfriend.

+1!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
id bitch slap him, since he is acting like alittle bithc....,.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Call your buddy up and tell him that it was a big misunderstanding and next time you see him say two words,''UNDERSTAND THIS'' and then,

WHUP HIS ASS!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My best fuckin friend in the whole fuckin world got into a fight with his girlfriend because blah blah blah blah

Get a new friend. This time, try to find one that's not a drama queen.

My friends don't get me into shit like this, and if they try, they're not my friends anymore.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My best fuckin friend in the whole fuckin world got into a fight with his girlfriend because blah blah blah blah

My friends don't get me into shit like this, and if they try, they're not my friends anymore.

+1 And watch your mouth.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 And watch your mouth.

my bad, i was really mad and couldn't help myself or rather didn't care enough to stop myself
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My best fuckin friend in the whole fuckin world got into a fight with his girlfriend because he called his ex and talked to her and a couple girls he fucked/dated/wants to fuck. Then tells her about it cause he's fuckin wasted, then after he realizes his fuckin mistake he calls me and tells me to talk to her about it and calm her down and figure out why she's so fuckin pissed (as if he doesn't already know).

So I do and while I'm doin what HE ASKED ME TO DO, he calls me and starts bitchin me out for talking to her. then fuckin tells me that he's gonna beat my fuckin head in for talkin to her. I'm like you fuckin told me to!!!! He tells me to fuck off and hangs up the goddamn phone.

That ignorant mutherfucker, i told him not to fuckin call them bitches but NO he does it anyway then gets himself into a shit load of trouble and being the good buddy I am does as he asks and tries to calm her down and help him out, and what do i get for it......a fuckin shitstorm!!!

k i feel mildly better

People you help, care, and love will turn their backs on you. How do I know? 2 girls I loved-my sister and my supposed to be fiance both turned on me like rabid wolves.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
My brother is a POS so I feel you pain

... and I feel yours.  My brother sucks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Honestly, you're drunk too, right?

sadly no, but I wish I were
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top