BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Kalibania?

I say we jus refer to them as the kaliban..........they're terrorists, right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
explosive devices are destructive devices under the law

I apologize for getting a bit off topic here, but what constitutes an explosive device?  For example a can of black powder is an explosive and dynamite can be bought fairly easily.  By explosive device do you mean something that propels shrapnel like a grenade or artillery shell?  

I'm seriously curious, not trying to be a smart***
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of commies

"Such a dangerous collection is out of character."

God forbid you work in the medical field and own a firearm.  Your dangerous collection would be out of character and thus you must be up to no good.

Now I know the PRK has completely screwey laws (I'm sure he broke some a lot of their laws), but the media played it off like he's a f*ing terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBTCB

in before the cop bashing. They were just doing their job.

That always seems to be the defense when the actions defy logic and common sense.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTCB

They were just doing their job.

No longer a legit defense....not since Nuremberg and 1945.

ADD: I'll withhold final judgement of anyone pending details of the case.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
if not for the machine guns and pipe bombs this would be fucked up, not convinced yet any of the guns were illegal full autos.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What a bunch of commies

"Such a dangerous collection is out of character."

God forbid you work in the medical field and own a firearm.  Your dangerous collection would be out of character and thus you must be up to no good.

Now I know the PRK has completely screwey laws (I'm sure he broke some a lot of their laws), but the media played it off like he's a f*ing terrorist.

Only in California would they pinch you for an unregistered machinegun and homemade grenades. Fuckin  commies.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top