Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 5:52:05 PM EDT
I'm trapped at the computer, the wife is watching American Idol...God, here it goes again.

How anyone watches that dreck, much less enjoys it, is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm trapped at the computer, the wife is watching American Idol...God, here it goes again.

How anyone watches that dreck, much less enjoys it, is beyond me.

+1

Painful to watch.

William Hung was pretty funny though, way back when.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I can only stand the first couple weeks when the singers are terrible and Simon bashes the shit out of their hopes and dreams, and they walk off the stage screaming, crying, or in complete denial.

Other than that.. yea.. don't bother.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
If it ain't NFL football or NHL hockey, it's the history channel or a good book.

Network TV is a buncha libtard crap!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I love this shit.  Simon is such an ass and I love it.  It's great when people cry or think they can actually sing.  Stupid Americans.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Simon is a Complete Hardass.

The SHOW IS THE GHEY!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont know whats worse.
American Idol, or "What not to wear (unless you're a metrosexual or haughty bitch)".
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can only stand the first couple weeks when the singers are terrible and Simon bashes the shit out of their hopes and dreams, and they walk off the stage screaming, crying, or in complete denial.

Other than that.. yea.. don't bother.

+1

It is on now (pacific time), and there are some real stinkers.  I don't care who makes it, they should just show the losers.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Last year I bought my new home and was remodeling it at night. Fox was the only station that I could get off air.
I had it on in the background and found myself watching alot.
That show is great.
Even the "good ones" are funny to watch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top