Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:45:14 PM EDT
How do you deny that there is an agenda amongst the hollywood left.....how do they keep a straight face and say there is no agenda?

Some golden globe award winners.....

Brokeback mountain.....a homosexual agenda film that will be on DVD before next week due to such poor boxoffice performance.

Syriana.....a Bush-bash/hate-America-blame-America film that is poorly written and directed that everyone coming out of the theater said out loud what a crappy film it was

Commander-in-Chief......nothing more than a campaign commercial for Hillary '08.  So thinly veiled I wonder why they try to say othewise.

Yet they give these films/shows awards?  Please.

What a joke.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
O'reilly is doing a show on it tonight.  I'm sure his rant will be off the charts.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
There are people here who agree with the awards given to these shows.

I am not one of them.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Hollywood!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There are people here who agree with the awards given to these shows.

I am not one of them.

BigDozer66

The same people who "have no idea" why the teens in Ft. Lauderdale beat the homeless to death.   Todays programming and entertainment of all sorts is so violent and void of any moral compass no wonder why this happened.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
You make it sound like there is a concious "plan" that some malevolent Hollywood force has put into motion. Hollywood will market whatever it thinks will sell. In spite of predictions here, Brokeback is selling a lot of tickets, so you can expect that more such movies will be made.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]

People who play dress-up for a living should not be taken seriously on any issues.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

People who play dress-up for a living should not be taken seriously on any issues.

+1

I have always said that I do not think much of adults who play "make pretend" with an unlimited number of "do overs" for work.

I only wish more people thought that way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I have always said that I do not think much of adults who play "make pretend" with an unlimited number of "do overs" for work.

I only wish more people thought that way.

+2

I don't pay any attention to the "I love me" awards that Hollywood keeps giving out to crap that's so bad I wouldn't let me dog sh** on the movie poster.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#9]

The same people who "have no idea" why the teens in Ft. Lauderdale beat the homeless to death. Todays programming and entertainment of all sorts is so violent and void of any moral compass no wonder why this happened.

Yeah today's tv programing is to blame. I wonder what was responsible for the violence in the past before tv and movies? The problem with that logic is that it sounds right but it does not hold up to scrutinity. Could it be that those teenagers were just fucked up or their parents did a shitty job in raising them? No, it's never anyones fault, it's tv and movies.

As far as an agenda from Hollywood, yeah they have one. It is to sell as much as they can. Do you realy think they would spend time trying to change your poltical views? They are too busy trying to put butts in seats at the theaters.

And as far as awards go, who the hell cares? I can't tell you the last time I watched an award show or when I ever made a choice to see a movie because it had an award winning actor or director. I put this theory right up there with "we never went to the moon" and "bigfoot".  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top