Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Rice for me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:55:11 AM EDT
[#3]
How about Rice/Powell '08?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:55:25 AM EDT
[#4]
A lesbian over a war hero for President?  You got to be kidding...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If the lesbian is pro-RKBA and the war hero is anti-RKBA it's no contest, friend.

No contest.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Rice.  On guns and sational defence she's one of the good guys.

As for her being gay, has she "Come out" yet?

-K

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Question - why do you consider Powell a war hero?

He served and obtained high rank, what makes him a "hero"?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Question - why do you consider Powell a war hero?

He served and obtained high rank, what makes him a "hero"?

Well I had always heard that he saved one of his commanders out of a burning helicopter.

As to Rice being more pro-gun than Powell, I had no idea.  Has she stated her stance on various gun-control issues?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:02:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Powell's too wishy washy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#10]
OJ!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Powell is way too liberal.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

But I'm curious, how does anyone know what Rice's stances are?  As far as I can tell, she's never been a politician.  She just does what Bush says.  Maybe she'd be good for making me a sandwich, but to control the world's mightiest army?  No thanks.  

I'd rather a liberal army guy than just about any woman.  If he bans guns, fine.  I'll bury mine in the backyard and dig them up when the revolution starts.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:20:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I gotta say Rice.   She wants to be NFL commissioner.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You should probably tell her ex-NFL boyfriend that she is a lesbian...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:27:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Rice is pro gun.  In the sixties, when all hell was breaking loose in Alabama, her father had a shotgun to protect the family from the klan.  She never forget that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#18]

As for her being gay, has she "Come out" yet?

well, considering she's not gay, it'll probably be awhile.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:46:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Rice is pro gun.  In the sixties, when all hell was breaking loose in Alabama, her father had a shotgun to protect the family from the klan.  She never forget that.

+1

I picked Rice because of her RKBA stance plus I think she is more conservative. But Powell is a good man and we could do far worse than to have him in the White House.

Powell is a war hero. He had at least two tours in Vietnam. He was an adviser to the south before the US ground troops arrived in a big way.  When he saw the soldiers on point during patrols getting killed, he got them some flak vests which saved at least one man's life.  I've heard that me pulled a man out of a burning helecopter but I don't know the details.

On a side note the Dems are activley recuiting war vets to run for office.  The Reps need to do the same. Otherwise we risk being labeled as the chicken hawk party.  Vets are like all other people, a small number of them are libtards.  But libtard war vets get taken seriously on military issues.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Powell could win the Presidency but he cannot win the Republic Nomination.  The same goes for Rudolph Guiliani and John McCain.  They are all to liberal to win thier parties nomination.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Doctor Rice, no contest
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson '08
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:12:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Wow, that is the most ignorant thing posted on Arfcom today.  And that's saying something.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Rice
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:14:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Powell, but I do not think he will run!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Rice, for the above mentioned reasons & the fact it would be two major thumbs in the eye of the democrats...the first black &  first woman major political party presidential candidate being Republican.  It would make the moonbat dems show their true racist & sexist colors.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:24:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I'd be happy with Either, but would prefer Condi....

MMm... Condi.... I'd be all over that like White on Rice! She can  play classical on the piano for me any day.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But I'm curious, how does anyone know what Rice's stances are?  As far as I can tell, she's never been a politician.  She just does what Bush says.  Maybe she'd be good for making me a sandwich, but to control the world's mightiest army?  No thanks.  

I'd rather a liberal army guy than just about any woman.  If he bans guns, fine.  I'll bury mine in the backyard and dig them up when the revolution starts.  

You should just stop posting...now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#31]

I'd rather a liberal army guy than just about any woman. If he bans guns, fine. I'll bury mine in the backyard and dig them up when the revolution starts.

Holy fuck, banning guns is what starts the revolution. You can be on there sides no unarmed pussy's on my side allowed.

lesbian chicks rule post pictures now!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Powell is a proven waffler on the 2nd...Dr Rice is solidly pro 2nd and has stated so publicly. Dr Rice would get my vote.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:15:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Rice.

Powell's tripped over his tongue a few times, whereas the lovely and talented Dr. Rice hasn't.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:17:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Rice, because she has balls and powell is a pussy liberal in disguise.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should just stop posting...now.

No, he should have stopped posting before he started.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:22:54 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd vote for the black one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
war hero?!

you have got to be shitting me.

we could have ended the iraq problem in gulf war1. but powell urged bush 1 to stop outside bagdad.

powell was a politician not a stategist and no where close to a war hero.

I concur.  Powell is a douche bag.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Powell Has seen combat. He knows our Military capabilities well. A 4-star General for President sounds alittle more convincing than some woman who advocates for guns.Vote Powell Now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Powell Has seen combat. He knows our Military capabilities well. A 4-star General for President sounds alittle more convincing than some woman who advocates for guns.Vote Powell Now.

Apparently teh DU is exporting all their today.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#41]
and Powell is so pussy whipped by his wife too...she was the one getting him not to run.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Oh look, it's Vladimir Zhirinovsky's troll account
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Thank God there are always more than two choices.  Rice is better than Powell. Neither are acceptable.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:39:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Rice is more then acceptable.  

Why is Rice unnaceptable?  Who can you name that is better and also has a chance in hell of winning?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Easy, the lady from Birmingham.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently teh DU is exporting all their today.

Quoted:

What good is your AR when the chinese start carpet bombing? She said gun, Big  F 'n deal. Ill go with the person who has actually picked up a weapon. There's a reason he rode the ranks to the top, HE KNOWS HOW TO LEAD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Rice, Powell is a RINO
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Neither,

I won't vote for a liberal puppet or a neo-con globalist.

Constitution Party again in 2008
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#49]
I think Powell is more qualified at this point than Rice.  

I hate to say it but I don't think a black candidate or a woman could win the presidency yet. Maybe as VP, but not Prez.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#50]
That's pretty sad that people are so scared of having a woman president that they would rather give up their gun rights.

Kerry was a "war hero" too.  Why didn't you vote for him?

I'm not saying that powell is as bad as Kerry either.  But you get my point.  Just because someone is a successful leader doesn't mean that I want them to be my president.  There are successful generals and leaders all over the world that i would rather put a bullet it their head then have them as president (i.e. saddam hussein, hitler, etc.)

I'm not comparing powell to them as much as I am illustrating the fact that being a good leader or having a successful military career is not reason enough to vote for someone.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top