Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 3:16:29 AM EDT
Hillary was speaking at The Martin Luther King Day celebration at Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network and she actually had the nerve to say:

“When you look at the way the House of Representatives has been run, it has been run like a plantation and you know what I'm talking about..."

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:41:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Makes you wonder. How the F**K did the people of NY vote this B****H into office. Oh, they voted Chucky Schummer in too!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't understand normal thinking.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah!  Go Hillery!  Kill whitey!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:58:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I was not Hillary yesterday...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:02:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Fixed it
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:16:30 AM EDT
[#8]
The most interesting part of all this is going to be watching how the Left Wing Press lets this die fast.
If a republican had made a statement like that they would be screaming for impeachment hearings!
God help us!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:18:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:24:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Imagine of Trent Lott had said that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Meh... Get a good look at Bill the next time they are in the news...

My mother thinks he has AIDS. I think it maybe his liver. What ever it is, it is kicking the crap out of that dude.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

My mother thinks he has AIDS. I think it maybe his liver. What ever it is, it is kicking the crap out of that dude.

Maybe it is the arsenic that hillery has been slipping in his meals?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:18:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Makes you wonder. How the F**K did the people of NY City vote this B****H into office. Oh, they voted Chucky Schummer in too!

Fixed it for ya.

-K
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You do remember he had quadruple by-pass surgery last year, yes?

G
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#16]
This place is just like NOLA, they vote them in to get more entitlements, thats it. NY pays out more than Cali and Texas COMBINED. Those with their hands out, vote, and this proves time and again to make all of the difference.

Gonzo (LookingForMyOut) Beyondo
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Makes you wonder. How the F**K did the people of NY vote this B****H into office. Oh, they voted Chucky Schummer in too!

Yeah bunch of stupid mofos here in NY

I voted for Rick Lazio
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:35:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So is she jewish or black?

Well, you know how that goes. Rather than seeking the majority vote (quite simply because she'll never have it), she'd rather have a collection of as many minority groups as she can appear to support. Added up, they total more than the actual majority votes. It's worked before for them, and they seem to be at it again. It's very tactical of her.

It has nothing to do with what's good for the majority; it's all about her, and how she can win, at all costs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:43:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Rat Fuck BITCH!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:00:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do remember he had quadruple by-pass surgery last year, yes?

G

He has gotten MUCH worse since then.

-eta-
Like maybe six months to live... worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hillary was speaking at The Martin Luther King Day celebration at Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network and she actually had the nerve to say:

“When you look at the way the House of Representatives has been run, it has been run like a plantation and you know what I'm talking about..."

What's even worse is she can't even put fucking politics aside for a few hours without making a racist joke against the majority party during a celebration honoring the work of MLK.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well, you know how that goes. Rather than seeking the majority vote (quite simply because she'll never have it), she'd rather have a collection of as many minority groups as she can appear to support. Added up, they total more than the actual majority votes. It's worked before for them, and they seem to be at it again. It's very tactical of her.

It has nothing to do with what's good for the majority; it's all about her, and how she can win, at all costs.

If the majority is more than half, how can a group of minorities add up to another more than half?

See definition of Majority
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL... well, consider this, then:

The first time Clinton ran for office, although he did win, more people actually voted against him than voted for him.

Would you call that a majority vote? The "majority" of the people voted against him.

Edited to add:

To clarify on my original post, let's say that there is a given Republican vote, which for the sake of argument, would be enough to win. These people all might tend to have the same viewpoints, and as a group, they would represent a strong majority.
Let's also say that there is no one specific large Democratic majority group, but by winning over several disassociated subgroups, it totals up to equal a majority in numbers, more than the opposing group. Their views certainly do not represent how the majority of voters feel, because they are all relatively small groups with their own agenda.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
LOL... well, consider this, then:

The first time Clinton ran for office, although he did win, more people actually voted against him than voted for him.

Would you call that a majority vote?

No, that would be a Plurality. That was a case of "a contest of more than two choices, the number of votes cast for the winning choice if this number is not more than one half of the total votes cast."
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
At least plantations produced something of value.
government, on the other hand...

The touch, the feel of cotton, the fabric of our lives...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
www.newsday.com/includes/esg/lny.jpg

Talk about beauty and the beast!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Remember Ross Perot?  You can thank him over and over for getting Clinton voted in the first time.  The second term however was both the fault of the public and the Republicans putting up Bob Dole for old time's sake as an opponent.

The reason Clinton looks like hell is he is a huge drinker.  Check out his nose...the CLASSIC drinkers nose.  Remember when he had surgery for a torn Quadriceps (the big muscle group on the front of your thigh)?  He did it while visiting "The Shark"...the golfer..name escapes me now...anyway, we were talking about that in the Doctors lounge at lunch and all the Ortho surgeons said it was a classic injury of drunk people trying to get down a flight of stairs...EXACTLY how it happened.

I hope the Dems are stupid enough to run her...it'll do wonders for the Republican party!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Remember Ross Perot?  You can thank him over and over for getting Clinton voted in the first time.  The second term however was both the fault of the public and the Republicans putting up Bob Dole for old time's sake as an opponent.

The reason Clinton looks like hell is he is a huge drinker.  Check out his nose...the CLASSIC drinkers nose.  Remember when he had surgery for a torn Quadriceps (the big muscle group on the front of your thigh)?  He did it while visiting "The Shark"...the golfer..name escapes me now...anyway, we were talking about that in the Doctors lounge at lunch and all the Ortho surgeons said it was a classic injury of drunk people trying to get down a flight of stairs...EXACTLY how it happened.

I hope the Dems are stupid enough to run her...it'll do wonders for the Republican party!

Greg Norman...I thought it was an injury during sex...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#30]
That I could have respected!  He was coming down the stairs at Greg Norman's home and was shitfaced just like a good President should be while a guest!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The thing is, if she can gain the support of enough of the smaller subgroups, it could draw enough votes in her general direction to constitute a "majority" (or plurality, or whatever). She could still win based on a total of votes from her collection of all the little subgroups. It's brilliant strategy, however, if her opposition tried it, they would likely be slapped down in the media for it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
www.newsday.com/includes/esg/lny.jpg

That pic confuses and frightens me.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#33]
The Dems have been trying to gather all the subgroups in the last few elections but can't pull it off.  I don't think Hillary has near the women vote she thinks she does.  Just try to listen to her at a rally...gives SHRILL a whole new meaning.  Maybe she will tell us all how she has gotten on the ground, stalking the white tailed deer with her trusty side by side shotgun like Kerry did.  What a total jerkoff statement that was.  Maybe she will do a gun "photo op" like Kerry did when he stood there with his trusty side by side facing his pheasant hunting parnters WITH HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER!

Just give her enough rope and remember she is eternally tied to Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Who wouldn't be a world-class alky after poking that foul beef - Lewinsky must have looked like a goddess in comparison...

No matter what Clinton does with the rest of his life, he will always be remembered as the fool that poked the Hildebeast.

Trivia question: has anyone else ever fessed up to boinking that vile whale?

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

MLK day just gets everone in the mood to talk shit ,dont it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Some other comments she made yesterday.

NEW YORK -- Sen. Hillary Clinton on Monday blasted the Bush administration as "one of the worst" in U.S. history and compared the Republican-controlled House of Representatives to a plantation where dissenting voices are squelched.

Speaking during a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event, Clinton also offered an apology to a group of Hurricane Katrina survivors "on behalf of a government that left you behind, that turned its back on you." Her remarks were met with thunderous applause by a mostly black audience at the Canaan Baptist Church of Christ in Harlem.

The House "has been run like a plantation, and you know what I'm talking about," said Clinton, D-N.Y. "It has been run in a way so that nobody with a contrary view has had a chance to present legislation, to make an argument, to be heard."

"We have a culture of corruption, we have cronyism, we have incompetence," she said. "I predict to you that this administration will go down in history as one of the worst that has ever governed our country."

A spokeswoman for the White House declined to comment and referred questions to the Republican National Committee.

RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said: "On a day when Americans are focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King, Hillary Clinton is focused on the legacy of Hillary Clinton."

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Missed it, but not surprised.  Dems are only concerned w/ one thing, their power & they will say/do anything to get it back (ya, sounds like Rush....)
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Her whiteness sickitates me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top