Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 7:04:58 PM EDT
Sorry Mayor, but God is mad at New Orleans because your city is preverse and you have kids are being killed in Voodoo rituals, etc.  THAT'S why God is mad at your city.

Nagin is a RACIST!

www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/16/D8F65JUG5.html

New Orleans Mayor Says God Mad at U.S.
Jan 16 9:44 PM US/Eastern

By BRETT MARTEL
Associated Press Writer

NEW ORLEANS

Mayor Ray Nagin suggested Monday that Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and other storms were a sign that "God is mad at America" and at black communities, too, for tearing themselves apart with violence and political infighting.

"Surely God is mad at America. He sent us hurricane after hurricane after hurricane, and it's destroyed and put stress on this country," Nagin, who is black, said as he and other city leaders marked Martin Luther King Day.

"Surely he doesn't approve of us being in Iraq under false pretenses. But surely he is upset at black America also. We're not taking care of ourselves."

Nagin also promised that New Orleans will be a "chocolate" city again. (I'm calling racism on his ass. Chocolate city? ) Many of the city's black neighborhoods were heavily damaged by Katrina.

"It's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild New Orleans _ the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans," the mayor said. "This city will be a majority African American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have New Orleans no other way. It wouldn't be New Orleans."

Nagin described an imaginary conversation with King, the late civil rights leader.

"I said, `What is it going to take for us to move on and live your dream and make it a reality?' He said, `I don't think that we need to pay attention any more as much about other folks and racists on the other side.' He said, `The thing we need to focus on as a community _ black folks I'm talking about _ is ourselves.'" (DUDE! Your a RACIST!)

Nagin said he also asked: "Why is black-on-black crime such an issue? Why do our young men hate each other so much that they look their brother in the face and they will take a gun and kill him in cold blood?"

The reply, Nagin said, was: "We as a people need to fix ourselves first."

Nagin also said King would have been dismayed with black leaders who are "most of the time tearing each other down publicly for the delight of many."

A day earlier, gunfire erupted at a parade to commemorate King's birthday. Three people were wounded in the daylight shooting amid a throng of mostly black spectators, but police said there were no immediate suspects or witnesses.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nagin is a RACIST! an uneducated worthless shit of a Mayor that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground

I wonder how this idiot got his job?

The same way Marion Barry did.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]

I'm watching the rebroadcast now on cnn, its fuckin unbelievable.

Nagin is a moron.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nagin is a RACIST! an uneducated worthless shit of a Mayor that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground

I wonder how this idiot got his job?

The same way Marion Barry did.

+1 Yep, his fellow crack heads voted for him! They got what they deserved! They voted for a moron and when TSHF he made moronic decisions. Actually, they got exactly what they wanted!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
He also stated that the city "would be chocolate again" WTF???

How can this RACIST guy not be villianized all across America? Is the media protecting him? If a white mayor had said something this stupid the feds would be sending in paratroopers to correct/kill him. Unbelieveable the way this country is turning out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Doing his part to rechocolfy New Orleans.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder if the ACLU is gonna sue God...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Doing his part to rechocolfy New Orleans.

"The Looter" is a cool guy.    

+1  Mayor Ray Nagin is an idiot.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

How can this RACIST guy not be villianized all across America? Is the media protecting him? If a white mayor had said something this stupid the feds would be sending in paratroopers to correct/kill him. Unbelieveable the way this country is turning out.

Because he is black, and blacks can't be racist, only white people.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I watched his press conference on the local news and, WHAT AN IDIOT

He can keep his "Chocolate City", maybe he can invite Willy-fucking-Wonka over for some redecorating advice
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because he is black, and blacks can't be racist, only white people.

+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]
This man represents his constituency. He's saying what they want to hear. That's what bothers me.

It's going to be very interesting (and revealing) to see what New(Chocolate) Orleans does with the metric ass ton of federal money they are getting.

Is there ANY public outcry about this assclown's statement? Is a reporter from CNN nodding approval after a speech like that, or are they shocked and appalled?

I wonder how much worse the racism (black racism) is going to get? It seems like it's encouraged. How much longer until we stop celebrating diversity, and start celebrating unity is what I want to know. I wish America could pull it together.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Yea I can tell by the way this'' opportunist'' is talking he already has political goals in mind somewhere on the democratic national scene.

He is no different in my mind to the likes of a carpet bagging scallywag of the post civil war era taking advantage of his own kind many suffering in a time of homelessness and financial destitution.

Creating more division on a national scale and racial rifts , undermining forty plus years of government sponsored desegregation designed to elevate all black people to a better and more opportunistic way of life.

His methodology of using a civil rights icon unrivaled in black american history as a fantasy partner and confidant in ''the struggle'' should send a strong message to the black community to beware of greeks bearing gifts.

That this individual is merely seeking a hand out not only for himself throgh political notariaty and more of this same type of passification through subsidy for the black community,which in itself is no solution whatsoever to the issues at hand pertaining to racism and misunderstanding that affect almost all americans at one time or another creating a negitive and debilitating interpersonal situation.

Americans of color have the same rights and privledges under the constitution based on the assumption that all men are created equallyin the sight of the Allmighty and under the law.

If they are willing to show patience and understanding as a starting point for dialog on incorporation throgh self determination in the private sector then this may give both sides white and black a real chance at intergration  on a lwhole new level.

There is no man or woman who is capable of shedding their skin and becoming someone else.

Most people no matter who they are or what they are are generally tolerant of those who seem to show some concern and carintg for the welfare of others.

The black community in general feel that the welfare state has been desighned  as a passification program to keep them down and make them apathetic and feel disenfrancised.

Whether this statement is the absolute truth or has only a certain amount of validity to it does not matter to many black americans.

Those who have struggled with their racial identities and  the personna of being a perportedly second class citizen in the greatest and most powerfull country in the world.

The reality of this seperation from acknolegment as equals from many in the upward and mobil white community most black americans do feel hoplessness and frustration.

Because they too realize that desegeragation has only perpetuated more hatred and predgudice on both sides,with no end in sight.

This harsh reality of a black person's role in american society coupled with a unpresidented natural disaster such as hurricane katrina has left a vacum for some politically motivated individuals.

For some of them to use the''we shall overcome'' mentality which should infuriate many in the black community as well as with the whites.

It seems in the present day these type of people will attemt through racial biggotry to erase any real accomplishments that caring individuals of many ethnicities ,companys or public agencies with good and rightious intentions were and are now under attack by the same leadership bent on control and political power at the cost of division and eventuall stife denying a better and more self determined life for poor uneducated black americans and their families.

This concept of unity and peace is not on the table with black leadership for the most part and has been generally counterproductive to the concept of unity'' through other means''.

Some of the issues concerning what we were and are now, according to getting along with other races is because it's the law which continues to fuel anger at the mere thought of  being taught to be civil with other members of society in a manner which has indeed failed us all.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm reserving my true feelings on this one, since I got banned last time I said anything bad about black people.  But I will say this.  Are you really that surprised, a bunch of em get together and someone gets shot  big shocker there I'll tell ya.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Once again Mr. Nagin has proven that
Black Folks in Leadership can be Black Folks worst enemy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I beat ALL you guys!

Oh well...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Sorry Mayor, but God is mad at New Orleans because your city is preverse

Is that prior to becoming a full blown pervert??????????
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#21]
The other chocolate threads are dupes?

This one beat you by 6 hours.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The other chocolate threads are dupes?

This one beat you by 6 hours.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top