Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 5:03:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 5:15:18 PM EDT by BURN]
I keep reading about how easy it is to subdue someone on another thread ...so do this homework and see...get your buddies together and a pair of handcuffs now I want you to hand cuff your buddie the whole time he has to try to get away I mean get away (he doesnt want to be handcuffed you might play a practical joke on him film it and send it to his girlfriend/wife)...

but you cant hurt him...he can hurt you but you cant hurt him...he can bite, kick, scratch and what not....

well its so easy try it out.....now if hes not realy trying to get away its easy but if hes spinning and kicking and biting....and you cant hurt him remember this....

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:14:36 PM EDT
what no takers...wanted to add...film it then post the video so we can see how you do.....I dont talk about stuff I dont understand and I keep an open mind.....but damn people...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:18:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BURN:
I keep reading about how easy it is to subdue someone on another thread ...so do this homework and see...get your buddies together and a pair of handcuffs now I want you to hand cuff your buddie the whole time he has to try to get away I mean get away (he doesnt want to be handcuffed you might play a practical joke on him film it and send it to his girlfriend/wife)...

Have you seen Brokeback Mountain ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:24:46 PM EDT

but you cant hurt him...he can hurt you but you cant hurt him...he can bite, kick, scratch and what not....

well its so easy try it out.....now if hes not realy trying to get away its easy but if hes spinning and kicking and biting....and you cant hurt him remember this....

Then maybe this should be posted in that thread.

Problems that come up in acctual placing them in restraints is rarely and issue among those that are critical of JBT's.

Its usually more an arguement of judgement on said JBT's part.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:32:50 PM EDT
Can I Taze them?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:40:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pangea:
Can I Taze them?

Pepper spray?
K-9?
Baton?
Knee to the groin?

WTF do you mean you can't hurt them? I have seen many handcuffings and most of them the JBT used PLENTY of force to subdue the "civilian".
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:41:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dalesimpson:

Can I Taze them?

Pepper spray?
K-9?
Baton?
Knee to the groin?

WTF do you mean you can't hurt them? I have seen many handcuffings and most of them the JBT used PLENTY of force to subdue the "civilian".

The fallacy of this scenario comes through
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:45:05 PM EDT

You left out the part about shooting his dog.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:46:54 PM EDT
IBSSPYDOHCAPIOTI (in before someone suggests putting your dick on his cheak and posting it on the internet)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Barrelburner:

Originally Posted By dalesimpson:

Can I Taze them?

Pepper spray?
K-9?
Baton?
Knee to the groin?

The fallacy of this scenario comes through

Yup!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LonePathfinder:

Then maybe this should be posted in that thread.

Problems that come up in acctual placing them in restraints is rarely and issue among those that are critical of JBT's.

Its usually more an arguement of judgement on said JBT's part.

I didnt post this in that thread cause so many just ignore what they dont want to hear. I hate when the shield gets abused but sometimes we do have to fight the 90lbs women. It not a perfect job and yes some JBT's are evil.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:10:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 6:13:31 PM EDT by BURN]
damn double tap
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:10:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:16:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USGI_45:

Been around way too long for that...and at least I try to bring it from all sides without being close minded.

People mess up..all people including me...but I try to stay objective...but im not perfect.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:04:30 PM EDT
BURN, I don't think you are a troll. But I am not sure what you intended this thread to become when you posted it. I am not a fan of JBTs at all, and I make no bones about that, but I have known some good ones. But I would hate to see this turn into just another cop bashing thread.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:35:12 PM EDT
I didn't have any friends handy so I jumped my wife. As we were thrashing about, I told her not to worry because someone on the internet asked me to do this. After several scratches, a few knees to the groin, and a few bruises, I got her handcuffed. Because she was still mad, I couldn't figure out what to do next. Don't worry, it came to me.

My wife and I are going to do it again tomorrow night but she wants to know if I can borrow someone's cop uniform? Oh yeah, she said borrow a nightstick too. Anybody? Thanks for the idea.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:38:49 PM EDT
WTF dude? My friends and I don't roll that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

You and your "Buddies" go ahead and have fun. Just Please do NOT post pics!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:41:08 PM EDT

What the hell are you talking bout boy?

PS, Hello Arfcom Grammer/Spelling Police, this is a call-out!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:46:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 9:02:18 PM EDT by SoCalJBT]
In before the anti-police flame war begins...

Oops, too late.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:47:56 PM EDT
dumbest reason to love cops

evarr
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:51:41 PM EDT

I think your scenario is a bit disingenuous. You and I both know that "reasonable" force is always an option. Resist a little and you won't get hurt. Resist a lot and you're going to get scuffed up.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:54:33 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By PeteCO:

If I were you, pictures of my erect penis against his cheek would already be circulating on the internet..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:12:00 PM EDT
it is very hard even 5 on one it can be tough
leg irons are even better
Top Top