Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 4:38:13 PM EDT
Tear the house down, yell at wife claiming she gave it away. In the end your broke down and you desperatly miss whatever it was you lost, Never to be seen again. The only hope of ever finding the long lost artical is to go buy another just like it and in a couple of days the lost will come crawling out of it's hidey hole.

WELL NOT TODAYI FINALLY FOUND IT 2hrs 32min of hunting
MY KNIFE YES MY SOG KNIFE

In the dive bag you dummy
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:45:35 PM EDT
LOL......I can't find a genuine Kabar. I know your pain!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:47:17 PM EDT
I lost my virginity one.. but later I found it in an another pair of pants the next day..
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:48:13 PM EDT
Losing things is one of the most stressful things for me. I can't relax until the lost object is found.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:51:00 PM EDT
wait until you start losing pistols. It took me 2 hours to find my super blackhawk the other day....under the blanket on my bed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:43:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 5:44:07 PM EDT by chrome1]
The whole time I was living with my Ex wife
( 20 years in total ) I came to believe that
I was suffering from CRS , I would put something
down and then not be able to find it .

Now after six years of living by myself I've
noticed that it NEVER happens
unless my GF or kids are around .

It's a conspiracy I tell ya ......
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:45:31 PM EDT
I just had to re-order a lost $80 humidistat!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:47:46 PM EDT
I lost a Michigan hat the i had for 8 years a couple months back.

It was a sad, pitiful looking hat. It was once blue and when i lost it, it was a very light purple.

The little lady got me a new Michigan hat for Christmas. Its just not the same

Thank you for making me relive that moment.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:50:48 PM EDT
I lost my Emerson CQC7 for about 6 months. Then when I was moving into my new house, a buddy and I turned my love seat onto it's back to get it through the door and I heard it banging around on the internal frame. I was so excited!!!! I had already bought a new one so now I have two!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:51:06 PM EDT
I lost my mind years ago.

I've been obsessive about finding it ever since. I'm just going out of my mind trying to find it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:05:42 PM EDT
I'm good for losing something and than finding it a few hours later, it's the worst feeling.

My wife blamed me for a couple of years for losing my wedding ring. I was really upset about but mostly so because she was so upset and mad at me. So 2 Christmas' ago my wife buys me the exact same band from the same jewler were it was made. A couple of months later what happens again, I loose it. We are tearing the house apart for hours, the wife is extremely pissed at me and letting me have it. I can't remember why but for some reason she decides to go through the kitchen trash and ends up finding it. What happened was I had taken the ring off and put it on the kitchen table and she had started to clean the kitchen and by accident threw it away, so it was her fault. I then recall that my first wedding ring that was lost was also last seen in the kitchen so we both have come to the conclusion that she had most likely thrown that one away also. I went from being majorly in the dog house for to her feeling like a complete ass.

So just remember they may blame us for things but sometimes/usally it's actually their fault
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:05:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 6:13:43 PM EDT by warlord]
I thought I had lost my beloved and well-worn Benchmade Stryker 910 at work in the men's room, but later that night I found it at my house in the bathroom. I now tie paracord lanyard on to my knife to help to remind me to put the thing back into your pocket when you're finish using it.
Top Top