Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:46:54 PM EDT
I moved back to Ohio about a year and 3 months ago and have stopped going out and all that comes with it.

Once in a while i will have a beer or two at the restaurant i work at, but that is about it.

Well, last night was one of the Thai chef's bachelor party and we took him out to show him a good time , and some boobies.

Typical night ensued with much beer, boobies, and girls asking everyone if we wanted a dance.

I personally didnt want to spend any money on a dance but wanted to get the bachelor a couple. But then i saw this one girl looking down at me from the stage upstairs. This girl was beautiful and kept smiling at me.

I caught up with her later and asked for her to come by if she had time. She did, and we went upstairs and she gave me a dance.

Well, after we made our way back to my seat with the guys, and after she left, another girl came up and stood beside me and just kinda hung out for a while.

Now after a while you get tired of telling girls you dont want a dance, so i didnt even give this girl a look.

But then she started talking to me and i told her she was too late, that i had already fallen in love.

So she just sat down on my lap, i guess she was up to a challenge.

Well, we talked for about ten minutes and then the first girl walked by and the girl sitting on my lap said
"There goes your love, you better go catch her"

I said "What girl? I dont even know who you are talking about." And we both laughed.

To make an obviously long story short, this girl on my lap gave me a dance, then dissappeared, then came back and we hung out for the rest of the night at the club.

She is 25, no kids, never married, recently moved to the area to be with her family, beautiful, incredible body, didnt appear to be unintelligent,perfect skin, and a good talker.

And she didnt even seem to mind that i said some really stupid things due to the fact i was really drunk.

Now i know it is a comical thing to hear a guy say something like "Strippers are attracted to me" because lets face it...... they are there to do a job= get you to give them as much money as you have access to.

After she gave me a dance she said "You aint gonna come back to see me are you." I told her i would try,but i dont go to strip clubs that often.

And then i asked her for her number.
She gave it to me and told me it was a Michigan cell #.

If she does drugs, I'm not going to pursue.

My grandpa is a preacher from the oldschool and none of my family have ever been involved with a black person.
She is a stripper, and is black.
--------------------------------------------
So today i woke up about 6p.m. and it all came back in a rush.

Now i know what you are thinking... i was thinking the same thing till i called the number and her voice told me to leave a message.

I thought this white boy had left all his game back in El Paso with all those fine mexican chicks.
Cool.

Let all the nay-sayers lock, load, and fire away.

But remember this:  I got her numba, how do you indeed like them apples?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh, dude, she's a prostitute. When a stripper says things like "we should get together" or "I get off work at midnight," she is a prostitute.

Sorry. Maybe you'll get a discount.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
She's a hooker and you will be her John.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Maybe you'll get a discount.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
4 pages
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#5]
You got the digits from a skeezer, whack job, drug addicted, stripper/hooker. Quite an accomplishment.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Rubbers x2 at the very least.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Uh, dude, she's a prostitute. When a stripper says things like "we should get together" or "I get off work at midnight," she is a prostitute.

Sorry. Maybe you'll get a discount.

Seriously, good luck having a real relationship with a stripper.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't do it.

Take the advice of someone who married a stripper.

DON'T DO IT!

Sheep
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Run, Forest, Run
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Most are Coke addled Lesbians that just want $$$$.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#13]
no thanks i'd pass.    

no offense but how hard can it be to get a strippers phone number  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm not sure which of the two of you is the most screwed up. Sounds like you're made for each other.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Probably just working her way through college.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I have dated strippers in the past, ones that i had met outside of clubs and had no previous knowledge of their choice of work.

I have also had many friends that were strippers.

That is why i said if she does drugs, I'm out.

BTW, I told her it is against my religious beliefs to have sex before marriage (not that i have stuck to my convictions all the time)

EDIT:

In response to one of the posters.. I dont have a problem with dating a black chick, and would think it funny to see how my family would react...

The reason i posted this story was to see the reactions of people on this site, and your colorful, inventive choice of words to express your thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Make some $$$ Pimp her out man
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#18]
dude, stay away from strippers dancers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I have to admit that I've been in the OPs shoes before. You hit the club and latch on to one perfect chick. You drop like $75 on lap dances and she's really good. She whispers shit in your ear like "you're hands are so soft, they make me feel so good." You're drunk off your ass at this point so you're believing it. Then the boys all want to go to another club and you're totally pissed off reciting the age old strip club line:

"Dude, she was TOTALLY into me!"

Ah, the hubris of the drunk and single...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#20]
make her paint your house, if she does that, she's a keeper
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Bush league man, what on earth are you bragging about?  A number?  Just because she doesn't seem crazy the 1st 30 minutes she's met you doesn't mean she's not.  Listen up son, ol Duke's been with probably 20 strippers, they're good for having a fun time but nothing to get excited about,  Your chances of getting a sane one is next to none.  The last one I met a few weeks ago, I shagged in the parking lot a few hours after meeting her at a bar (regular one).  The next day she was asking to meet my parents and wanted me to meet hers.  The one before her would stalk me around town.  I've they don't flip out on you, they're trying to steal from you.  Sounds like you need to get some but this is not the way to go about it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
make her paint your house, if she does that, she's a keeper

Nice!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I've nailed more strippers than I care to admit. I have buds who own/manage strip clubs. I've been around these vampires most of my life. I am not bragging.. Stripper experience is NOTHING to be proud of. Keep your tips, if any, small.

It can be fun, IF (and ONLY IF) You realize that she IS going to "work" or "play" you. If you do not mind "playing the game" then have fun. DO NOT develop any feelings for her. She is an attention whore, severely disfunctrional, and lives in a completely different "time zone" than you.  Her life is MAJOR fucked up, she cares about herself only. She will not care how she inconviences you at ANY length. Do NOT care your feelings on your sleeve with her. Oh yeah... her cell phone will ring every 5 minutes... get used to it.

If you treat her like crap, then she will be crazy about you (for a while) and you will not spend much money on her. If you treat her REALLY bad, then she may even leave her cell phone in the car when you go out. NEVER EVER treat her as you would ANY chick you would respect (until you finally get tired of her and want her to "go away" forever). If you do, then you will instantly become a "john" and she will just see how much she can "bleed" you.

Just enjoy the ride and, when it's over, just walk away and forget about it. Like I said, when you get tired of her just start being nice to her. She'll be gone in a blink of an eye!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a trap.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#26]
mmmmmmmmm......chocolate pie

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Double bag, hit it a time or two, and don't buy her anything more expensive than a cheese burger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Stripper = hustler PERIOD. I`ve worked in those joints and i know them and what they are about. They know what they are doing and they are good at it. She saw something in you that made her go after you, and it ain`t because she likes you! They are like gypsies man, they can spot a tool in any crowd. Don`t be a fool and allow yourself to have feelings for these girls. I say this with compassion for you, your post scared the hell out of me.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I've nailed more strippers than I care to admit. I have buds who own/manage strip clubs. I've been around these vampires most of my life. I am not bragging.. Stripper experience is NOTHING to be proud of.

It can be fun, IF (and ONLY IF) You realize that she IS going to "work" or "play" you. If you do not mind "playing the game" then have fun. DO NOT develop any feelings for her. She is an attention whore, severely disfunctrional, and lives in a completely different "time zone" than you.  Her life is MAJOR fucked up, she cares about herself only. She will not care how she inconviences you at ANY length. Do NOT care your feelings on your sleeve with her. Oh yeah... her cell phone will ring every 5 minutes... get used to it.

If you treat her like crap, then she will be crazy about you (for a while) and you will not spend much money on her. If you treat her REALLY bad, then she may even leave her cell phone in the car when you go out. NEVER EVER treat her as you would ANY chick you would respect (until you finally get tired of her and want her to "go away" forever). If you do, then you will instantly become a "john" and she will just see how much she can "bleed" you.

Just enjoy the ride and, when it's over, just walk away and forget about it. Like I said, when you get tired of her just start being nice to her. She'll be gone in a blink of an eye!

Keith, strong is the stripper force with you!

Thank you for the advice. I know all of it is sound and right, as i have dated strippers also.

My main excitement is the bragging i get to do to the guys at work who think such a feat is impossible.

I have also dated(shortly) complete self-absorbed nut jobs.

If i do decide to take her out, and she displays any sign that i look for in a girl,(stripper or not) I am walking away.

BTW, i think it is funny the reactions i have seen to me possibly dating a stripper contrasted to the reactions i have seen to guys dating, trying to nail, or even MARRIED to a liberal nut who, if they had a chance, would have us speaking german and eating soilent green made out of aborted fetuses.

I feel a poll coming on!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Just don't eat at the Y.......
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Reminds me of advice a drill sgt. gave for strip clubs.  He said don't believe she is working there and only fucking you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Run, Forest, Run
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#33]
So, once a stripper gave me her panties, but I never had any thoughts about pursuing her.  

They are by definition all whores, they may not all sell sexual intercourse, but all of them do sell their bodies.  Dating one IMHO would be misery.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Best of luck to you.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Porcupine pussy.  (if had as much stickin out of it as it had stuck in it...)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
You got the digits from a skeezer, whack job, drug addicted, stripper/hooker. Quite an accomplishment.

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Getting a number in a strip club is not that hard.  Getting personal with the clients is how they build their client base.

Its business, nothing more or less.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
they are there to do a job= get you to give them as much money as you have access to.

'nuff said
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#44]
I hope that when you called her, you first rolled a couple of condoms over the phone receiver.......
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Dude,

They are professional charmers.

Do not be naive...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Come to LA.  I have a couple bars to show you that will change your mind about your Ohio chick.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#47]

I got her numba....... how do you like them apples!

Like being the tallest midget.  Nothing to brag about.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#48]
If her name was Jenny and her number was 867-5309, you may want to reconsider...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Dude, I look like a cross between a beached orca whale and a walrus bleached white and given a goatee, and I have gotten strippers' phone numbers.

It is no accomplishment.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
If her name was Jenny and her number was 867-5309, you may want to reconsider...

That is funny, I said to her when she gave it to me "This better not be an 867-5309 number"

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top