Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 4:30:15 PM EDT
Several reports indicated his defense was that he thought she was 16

ETA.. What's really sad is this is about the biggest article I can find on this story.

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48325
YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
Police chief allegedly rapes 15-year-old
Spent nights with girl, then took her home and gave mom lift to work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: January 13, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

An Oklahoma police chief has been charged with second-degree rape of a 15-year-old girl, reportedly spending nights with the teenager before taking her home and then giving her mom, the city's librarian, a lift to work.

James Leonard Bell, 38, resigned last weekend from his position as police chief of Crescent, Okla., the Oklahoman reported.

Despite the charges against Bell, the Crescent City Council voted Tuesday that he could be paid for unused vacation time – amounting to $1,798. The alleged victim's mother, who also resigned, was approved to cash in her vacation time as well, collecting a check for $1,121.

According the paper, a court affidavit indicates the ex-police chief admitted to an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent he had been having a relationship with the teenager since August.

Bell told investigators about the convenient arrangement of spending nights with the girl and carpooling with her mom to work in the mornings.

The accused rapist was released from jail after posting $7,500 bail.

Crescent had an estimated population of 1,320 in 2004.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Too bad for that guy he's not in Iran - because then the little "whore" would probably be executed, and he'd get a promotion.  

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Fry him.  While we're at it,  since it sounds like mom approved of the deal throw her in the pan too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF? Burn him.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear banjos....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, just wow!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTPA  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Several reports indicated his defense was that he thought she was 16

Hey... at least it was a girl. Was she hot? Where are the pictures.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#8]
That guy is a pimp!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I developed a mental mechanic in my head to not be attracted to 15 year olds by the time I was 17.  

What a sicko.

Hopefully he doesnt get 60 days in jail.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Was he hittin' the mom too?  What a stud!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I hear banjos....

As do I.  And as a matter of fact, I really don't care.  As long as it was consentual and not a big deal to the parents.  People are fucked up enough that I've about given up on caring too much.  I've had one too many trips to Wal-Mart I suppose.

ETA, now if there was some gay shit going on, that'd be inexcusable.  If she was 14 that'd be way too young.  If the mom was pissed, he's just digging a whole.  If they were mormon, well you don't even want to know what I think if they were all mormon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top