Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 1:35:19 PM EDT
Going thru my mags and tossing some of them I came across the 1991 Colt firearms catalog with a big picture of the ill fated All American on it. Man, they had quite the assortment of guns even then. I counted about 53 different guns and models. I would not mind a few of those like the 9mm SAA model P1441. Remember looking thru it right before my divorce and knowing it would be a while before I bought another gun because of finances. At least I kept the one's I owned, she did not know how many I REALLY had.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
9mm SAA

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
9mm SAA

Cheap ass shooting, and definitely a rarity. Gotta headspace on the case tho. I'd love to spend less then 100 bucks for 1K of ammo. Beats what they are getting for .45colt ammo, by almost 4 to 1.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]
the Colt catalogue is probably worth saving or selling on EE or eBay.  I got some going back to 1989 I think.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh Shit!  You guys think 1989 is old!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top