Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/14/2006 8:05:52 AM EDT
Anyone know where I might be able to find a gunshot(s) ringtone for my Verizon LG phone? I seem to recall a thread about this about a year or so ago.

Thanks,

Dave
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:25:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:28:25 AM EDT

No offense but for some reason I can only imagine blinged-out, cornrowed homies having "gunshot" ringtones for their cellphones.

Yo-yo dat so shizzle. I'dat be a glok fo-tee pow-pow?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:53:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
No offense but for some reason I can only imagine blinged-out, cornrowed homies having "gunshot" ringtones for their cellphones.

Actually, in the original thread, the ar15 ringtone was quite popular here on arfcom. IIRC about 20 or so people downloaded it in just a few minutes. It was 5 or 6 quick shots -- very un-PC. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work with my old phone. Now I've got a new one and was hoping someone would remember where they got it.

Dave
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:57:01 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:44:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rmcdave:

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

Actually, in the original thread, the ar15 ringtone was quite popular here on arfcom. IIRC about 20 or so people downloaded it in just a few minutes. It was 5 or 6 quick shots -- very un-PC. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work with my old phone. Now I've got a new one and was hoping someone would remember where they got it.

Dave

Is this still available?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:53:36 AM EDT
A friend of mine has some of those. I'll ask him where he got them from.
He's got his phone set up so when I call the ring is FA fire

He had a few other versions he tried first, but they all sounded pretty good/funny

Can't get ahold of him right now. I'll be backwhen I can.

Top Top