Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:44:14 AM EDT
.........if he's not he should be.

Jesse Jackson: Bush Spied on Me

The Rev. Jesse Jackson is claiming that President Bush illegally spied on him and should be held accountable with impeachment hearings.

Asked to respond to reports that U.S. citizens were being "spied" on by the White House the same way Dr. Martin Luther King was in the 1960s, Jackson said Monday: "Well, and so am I. We have gone from being lied to about the war to being spied on for protesting the war."

Speaking to Democracy Now Radio's Amy Goodman, he recalled that as a member of Dr. King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference, "our staffers - our wires were tapped. We were followed."

Jackson said that 40 years later, "There is no doubt that they’re having an enemies list of those who protest."

"Last year, those who disagreed with the Bush campaign were on the enemies list for I.R.S. investigations," the civil rights leader insisted.

"This is an impeachable offense," Jackson declared. "And the Congress must not spare the integrity of our country in having hearings on just how much violence he did to the law in this act, this unauthorized unconstitutional act."
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Blew up levees, too
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"This is an impeachable offense," Jackson declared. "And the Congress must not spare the integrity of our country in having hearings on just how much violence he did to the law in this act, this unauthorized unconstitutional act."

Another one, like ted kennedy, that should never mention the word INTEGRITY.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top