Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:09:14 AM EDT
I heard it very late last night, caught just the tail end of it but it was a women who jumped from the dimmos to the Repubs. The pic was of a middle aged lady but that was all I caught. Anyone else have more info?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#2]
SHe will probably just join the ranks with other RINO's.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
"dimmo switching parties"????

I though this thread was going to be about sex.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I thought it was going to be about light dimming switches, thinking why have a party about that?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was going to be about light dimming switches, thinking why have a party about that?

Some beer, some ladies, a little music, turn the lights down with your new full auto dimming switches: PARTY!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some beer, some ladies, a little music, turn the lights down with your new full auto dimming switches: PARTY!

The wonders of the male mind. Light switches to orgies in one easy step.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is this her?

Yep, thats her, exactly what made her change besides the fact that the dims ran another person against her in the last election? Sounds as if she was not liberal enough for their "causes".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top