BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My problem with illegals (I work with many of them) is not that their here. Because most of them are good people just trying to make a better life for their families. My problem is that they send billions of dollars back to mexico which is not helping our ecomony here. Why do you think Fox isn't doing much about his people leaving his country? It's a win/win situation for him.

My problems with illegal aliens:
1.  They are here.
2.  They are all criminals.
3.  1/3 of federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.
4.  They refuse legal immigration methods.
5.  They take jobs from Americans.
6.  They refuse to follow any American Civil or Criminal laws.
7.  The Government does not deport them and refuses to do anything about the problem.
8.  They murder, rape, assault, rob, get in accidents with, and perform a whole bunch of other
     crimes against Americans.
9.  They soak up hundreds of billions, even trillions, of American tax money each year in                  government services including but not limited to welfare, education, insurance, medical care, and others.
10.  Many do not speak english.
11.  America has to be bilingual.
12.  Anchor babies.
13.  Azltan
14. Political correctness toward illegal aliens.
15.  Mexico.

That's only the start of my list.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Your list nearly covers most of my concerns with the UK
We have a physical barrier (sea) here which should be better than a "Wall" but they still get in and suck the life out of the Country.

It's not a race thing...I dont mind diversity as long I dont become a minority in my own Country.
If you come to my country and work and pay your taxes and you contribute to society then fair enough.

I hate those who come here for our "benefits" system.
These claim to be asylum seekers...crap..they are money seekers.

My original question was down to my curiosity about what your borders are actualy like. It seems from everyone posting that it's very diverse and in some places extremely "secure" and in others it is non-existant.

I remember crossing from Austria to Czech Republic in a car with 3 other people who were directly or indirectly involved with Defence work. The border guards took our passports for checks and as we left the most senior in rank of the guys with us was handed back his passport and told to have a good trip "Sarge"
That realy spooked us out for a few hours till we got to Prague and indulged in the delights there.

Taffy

ETA

If someone like me...."UK Mil trained aerospace engineer" wanted to come live in America and work and integrate into your society with my Wife and child...It's almost imposible.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top