Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/13/2006 12:30:22 PM EDT
Hey I love this sight and know that it takes money to keep these up and going, so I wanted to buy a membership but when I click on the "memebership donations" at the bottom it brings me to the info page, so than I click on the ar15.com store and it take me back to home page how do I get to where I can donate online?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:32:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:32:51 PM EDT
I bought mine in the Ar15.com store

maybe they changed it though
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:33:25 PM EDT
Not a dumb question at all. (assuming you know how to open a pail)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:48:22 PM EDT
Ok Ok now I dont feel so dumb after reading the link you posted I just thought I going in circles (as usaual) Anyway its still down now but I will try later today, tonight , tomorrow, the next day and so on you get the piture anyway thanks for the info and as soon as your system count me in. And thanks for the awesome site I know how much work goes into these, I feel that if your going to use something you should help out. Kinda like borrowing a car you bring it back full of fuel even if you just made a quick little trip around the block.
Thanks again,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:59:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mstennes:
Ok Ok now I dont feel so dumb after reading the link you posted I just thought I going in circles (as usaual) Anyway its still down now but I will try later today, tonight , tomorrow, the next day and so on you get the piture anyway thanks for the info and as soon as your system count me in. And thanks for the awesome site I know how much work goes into these, I feel that if your going to use something you should help out. Kinda like borrowing a car you bring it back full of fuel even if you just made a quick little trip around the block.
Thanks again,
Mike

Good attitude mstennes
You will make a great Team Member

GM
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:08:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mstennes:
Thanks again,
Mike

We could certainly use more like you here

Welcome to the site !

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:51:15 PM EDT
Ok guys now what am I doing wrong?? I have tried 2 differnt cards and yes there both good but when I try to become a member it keeps telling me there is a billing error?? I'm starting to feel real guilty for using this site for lots of questions and I have not added any advice to offset my use so I really want to help support you guys. Help what am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:30:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:32:25 PM EDT
looks like the card worked.

or someone over seas just bought them a new car

welcome mstennes
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:02:13 PM EDT
You know what they say...... "Every time Some buys a membership here a liberal gets his brain!"

I think that was a rip off of "Its A Wonderful Life".

heheh
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:03:01 PM EDT
Wow I guess it did doh, I hope they bought a American Made car. Seriuosly though I hope I didnt get 3 gold memberships I did hit the dam button 3 times wondering what I did wrong looking at a billing error message?????
Mike
Top Top