Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 9:11:36 PM EDT
LOL For all you guys that want to beat up some of the greater at wal-mart. Here is your chance..

Link to a map in progress for Land of the dead

OOO Zombie greaters!! Draw down! Draw Down!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
they made a LOTD FPS and now theres custom maps for it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they made a LOTD FPS and now theres custom maps for it?

Yup!! and it rocks
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn game isnt playable on dial-up. Ill take my PC to work this weekend and get some.....

What do they use to make maps for LotD? I used to use Qoole for Quake 2 to make maps...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Counter stike had a cool walmart map. Damn i wish i could get steam to work again
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Damn game isnt playable on dial-up. Ill take my PC to work this weekend and get some.....

What do they use to make maps for LotD? I used to use Qoole for Quake 2 to make maps...

unreal editor..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Counter stike had a cool walmart map. Damn i wish i could get steam to work again

Steam can be a real BITCH!!!  Whats wrong with yours, im sure myself and Fat can get ya going.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What what what?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Greater=more great.
Not some old guy working at walmart.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Sign me up for a root canal rather than send me off to WallyWorld.  Around here in my AO, we've got two stores in an 8 mile radius, and suffice it to say that English is a minority language in one of them, but still commonly spoken in the other.

I do my roughly once monthly female householder duty of "Going In" about once a month to the nicer(???) of the stores at about 0500 hrs on a Sunday when the waste cases from the previous  night have cleared out, but the usual fat, pushy slobs with their screaming-for-candy crotch-droppings have not yet moved in.   Once a month I do this, careful shopping list in hand, arranged by section of store... and I am on a get-in get-out *mission*.

nota bene:  I can and do speak Argentinian and Castillian Spanish , so I have a good general notion of what the illiterate tex-mex slang speaking *ahem* undocumenteds are saying, and am not above given the undisciplined heathens a few well chosen "directives".   Cold blue eyes help get the message across.  

One of my best friends is now a WallyWorld manager in the pit-of-hell total all-out gang territory WallyWorld on the *other side* of the metroplex... and he gets to well-utilise his decades-ago SE Asia combat expertise to *ahem* settle matters.  They usually have one to four fist- or hair-pulling (depending upon  gender) incidents per day (not to mention "comrades" who "liberate" goods from "The Man"), and my friend dearly enjoys calling in the local constabulary to haul WallyWorld's "typical customers" off to the crossbar hotel
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Cool Avatars

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#11]
thought this was funny

Haha u wanna know something pretty funny, I still have my walmart vest and like 2 summers ago I went to a different walmart than the one I worked at and started walking around the store and people would ask me questions and I would just tell them to fuck off and shit omg it was too funny
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Well I would like to send my congrats to the fine Patriotic workers at Both the Target and the Walmart in this article.

They may have saved some lives for now.. Question are:

What is coming?
When?

abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=1499905
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Steam can be a real BITCH!!!  Whats wrong with yours, im sure myself and Fat can get ya going.

Problem is im still running win98 on this pos

After steams lates update i had to reinstall it for other reason . I started getting "Fatal error could not load module 'bin/vgui2.dll" when ever i try to open steam. I attempeted EVERYTHING steam support had to offer. Apperently alot of people with win98 are having this problem steam cant seem to figure it out yet . There blaming microsoft for no longer supporting there win98 platform .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top