Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 6:11:51 PM EDT
GOD FU$%&#@*&^ I REALLY HATE UPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the story.  I ordered an SPR upper about 3 weeks ago as a X-mas present to myself and I got a delivery confirmation (from UPS) that it would arrive tomorrow.  Checked UPS today and it has been rescheduled for 1/16.  This is the 3rd time they have pulled this shit on me in 5 months and every time its something important.

I HATE YOU UPS!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
I have said it many times....I hate the bastards
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
At least they still have it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone know if those guys will be doing deliveries Monday? I'm guessing no.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
On Martin Luther the King day?  How dare you ask.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Fedex and DHL suck more.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyone know if those guys will be doing deliveries Monday? I'm guessing no.

DUDE!  I forgot it's MLK Day.  So now I get kicked in the balls twice.  No SPR on Monday and I have to work that day with no holiday pay
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Well crap that's pretty much what I thought. I think UPS gets more days off a year than elementary school teachers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]
My Christmas UPS story.

I ordered a Dell Axim on Dec 21.  Dell required a signature, which I was unaware of, and I expected it would simply be left at my door.  I came home to an Infonotice indicating they would try to bring it back on the 26th.  I had that day off, so I stayed home all day (doing chores) and they never showed up.  I looked online and during the day, they pushed it back a day, but I had to be at work on the 27th, so there would be no signer once again.  I called UPS to have them hold it for pickup.  They later called me back and told me that I was too late as it went out on the truck already, but I could get it when the driver came back from his route.  Well, when the driver came back, they called me frantically and told me not to come and that the package was not on his truck.  I called back and they told me they couldn't find the package, so I'd have get a trace (different than simple tracking) run on it.

So, I call UPS, who tells me I can't do that because I'm not the sender, so I have to call Dell to do it.  I call Dell, and at first was pissed because it was diffecult explaining what happened, and the Indian lady didn't seem to want to contact UPS.  I was about to complain, when she simply told me they'd send another one to me, and send it via Fedex.  I couldn't ask for anything more, and had her send it to my work address where the receptionist would sign.  Dell rocked in this case.  The first Axim is still somewhere in the UPS stream (or in the pocket of the UPS guy).
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's my UPS horror story:

December 04-Kyocera(the manufacturer of the cell phone I had at the time) informs me via letter that my battery is under recall and if I send them the battery they will send a replacment by UPS.

Let me add at this time that I live in a twenty building apartment complex.  USPS, FedEx, and UPS do not even try to deliver packages without problems.

So I get a notice in the mail that UPS "tried" to deliver my cell phone battery. IIRC it was the second notice or the final notice. I was home all week with my mom. Tried, my ass.

So I go down to the depot to pick up my battery, accompanied by my dad.  We try to inform the employee at the depot that UPS did not attempt to deliver my battery.  They tell me there's nothing they can do.

I call UPS HQ when I get home and rant to them.  They tell me there's nothing they can do.

Fuck UPS.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top