Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 5:10:02 PM EDT
I was talking to a friend of mine just few minutes ago on the phone.  He is moving his family out to Colorado in short order.  

He is somewhat liberal, not what I consider a lefty, and most importantly not anti-gun, just something of a democrat.

During our converstation he made the following observation/question, "Does it seem to you, that with all the Californians moving out of the state, that we are somehow retreating? (paraphrased)"

I found it farily humorous coming from my friend, but kinda scary at the same time.

Just an observation.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
"But we did it THIS way in Kali"
"It's done this way in Kali"

Oh how I hate those words.

Got so pissed at a gal one time I told her "Ya, Kali sure knows how to FV(K it's self in the ass."

Sure shut her up.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"But we did it THIS way in Kali"
"It's done this way in Kali"

Oh how I hate those words.

Got so pissed at a gal one time I told her "Ya, Kali sure knows how to FV(K it's self in the ass."

Sure shut her up.

That is SOOOOOO true! I think many Kalis can't stand real freedom and long for restricted libertys and unrestricted amoral behavior. I had a friend come out [my bro's friend when he lived out there] to visit and when I walked out back with a plain old .22 bolt action rifle to pop a woodchuck in the alfalfa field he about died when he saw me jack a round into the chamber and shoot about 25 ft from the house in view of the street and the other houses. I thought he was going to run into the house to avoid being arrested by the gun police or something.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in NJ.  The damn conservatives here wouldn't even be considered conservative in 47 states!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top