Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 3:08:54 PM EDT
Five Danes guilty of Iraq abuse

Good to see that the Dutch are with the program.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]

woot!  Go Team!!

(you bastard, btw!  )
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]
PAINFUL POSTURES, someone call the whambulance immediatly!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Having followed this story for a loooong time, I can honestly say that there is zero doubt in my mind that the charges were bullshit, brought on by poorly prepared whiny civilian Danish translators in Iraq.

In fact, Captain Hommel several times complained about the translators, and their inabillity to follow/cope with military procedure several times before this accusation was made against her.  

Fortunately the verdict has been appealed to a superior court, so there is still a chance that she will be exonerated.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
She's not bad looking at 38.  Way to go!

Them Dutch sure do have some hot wimminz!  And they seem to have some backbone too!

-K
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41209000/jpg/_41209540_1hommelap203c.jpg

Not the best-looking Danish chick ever, that's for sure.  

There are some pictures out there that make her look like a huge flaming dyke !!  (not dike )
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The best looking Danish chick I've ever seen was the one I saw in our showers when they were on Crete lobbing Hawk missiles into the ocean.  

Of course, she was being scrubbed down by one of her NCOs.  

DK-Prof,
Seriously dude, WTF?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#8]
The Elcans made them do it. Those things whisper evil things, I tell you...

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Danish is not Dutch. I'm sure DK-Prof has heard it enough he got tired of correcting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Of course the Danes are gonna be a little on edge with the prisoners, it is because they wear wooden shoes. Those things can't be comfy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Of course the Danes are gonna be a little on edge with the prisoners, it is because they wear wooden shoes. Those things can't be comfy.

I imagine the Iraqis love the feeling of Wooden shoes on their tonsils....

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I imagine the Iraqis love the feeling of Wooden shoes on their tonsils....

You haven't been kicked in the ass until you've been kicked in the ass by a big angry blonde guy wearing wooden shoes!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top