Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 2:00:00 PM EDT
I've been looking for a certain video for a while now and can't find it. An enemy soldier with an RPG kneels down in the middle of the street, just to get shot. Anyone know what clip i'm talking about? And where I can find it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember it, would like a link too.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
is that shitbag barefoot?  Hell, I sleep with my boots on!

oh, thanks...

I like the vid of the sniper taking out the guy w/ a rpg  on a water tower w/ a 50 cal.....cuts the fuckerin half....torso& RPG fall to the ground and legs hit the catwalk...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

oh, thanks...

I like the vid of the sniper taking out the guy w/ a rpg  on a water tower w/ a 50 cal.....cuts the fuckerin half....torso& RPG fall to the ground and legs hit the catwalk...

never saw that one...where is it at?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

That's the one. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh, thanks...

never saw that one...where is it at?

I'd like to see that one too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
chiming in for the catwalk vid..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top