Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:24:20 AM EDT
I have been waiting on this new server from dell to come in.. Its a poweredge 2800 Rackmount with tape drive and a bazillion other extras(would make a wicked BF2 server ). Well all the parts come in and i'm ready to install just waiting on the cabinet to show up.

Well it shows up yesterday.. With a God damn dented in side!! Looks like some retard forked it with a fork lift! So now I have a stack of parts I cant do shit with till dell decides what it wants to do about the rack..

WOW just WOW..

In other news I will be working on the .460 a bit this evening.. Finally getting caught up..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:28:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 6:28:30 AM EDT by Ghostchild]
That sucks,

I got a cabinet one time that the dude had literally, ran through the front door with a forklift.

Like a perfect forklift blade sized hole.

well at least there quick about fixing problems.

HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA (at dell not you)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 6:45:43 AM EDT by mayday]

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
I have been waiting on this new server from dell to come in.. Its a poweredge 2800 Rackmount with tape drive and a bazillion other extras(would make a wicked BF2 server ). Well all the parts come in and i'm ready to install just waiting on the cabinet to show up.

Well it shows up yesterday.. With a God damn dented in side!! Looks like some retard forked it with a fork lift! So now I have a stack of parts I cant do shit with till dell decides what it wants to do about the rack..

WOW just WOW..

In other news I will be working on the .460 a bit this evening.. Finally getting caught up..

Damn, if you think that qualifies as "cruel" you have no idea how cruel life is. Yeeeesh
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:10:12 AM EDT
You should have made the title in BOLD because I almost missed this.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:14:52 AM EDT
The dent adds character.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:23:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Slogger78:
The dent adds character.

Ya I know, but on a 16K server...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:23:41 AM EDT
You scared the living daylights out of me McNasty!

Glad it wasn't anything serious!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:27:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Slogger78:
The dent adds character.

Ya I know, but on a 16K server...

For $16K it better come with two Lazy Boys, a refrigerator full of beer and a serving wench.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:31:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

No that's next Monday... Just x-rays this time (which I find odd) and its 2 years from the beginning..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:32:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

No that's next Monday... Just x-rays this time (which I find odd) and its 2 years from the beginning..

My fun starts Tuesday. I'll say a few prayers for you McNasty! Good luck with the dent.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:34:40 AM EDT
I am computer illiterate. So the whole first part of your post was "Blah, Blah Blah, dented side," Don't know that I have any input that would help you with that.

But this I would be interested in knowing more about! If you are speaking about a S&W .460, I just purchased one and I am trying to decide what scope I want to put on it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:38:40 AM EDT
Is this a perfect spot or what, for "That's not gonna buff out"?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:44:55 AM EDT

A buddhist monk once told me that life is pain and if you ever feel happy, even for a second, then be grateful for your life because it could be worse.

Thats one hell of way to live.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:09:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cavu:

But this I would be interested in knowing more about! If you are speaking about a S&W .460, I just purchased one and I am trying to decide what scope I want to put on it.

.460 Wby mag.. from a p17 Enfield.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:37:52 AM EDT
That sounds like a nice rifle. I was hoping for help with my decision though.

Take it easy
Top Top