Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2001 6:59:10 AM EDT
Please enjoy the following link:

[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=1825[/url]

check out CBS's anti-gun web site also:

[url]http://cbsnews.com/now/story/0,1597,305097-412,00.shtml[url]

Makes you wanna whoop some ass!

Edited to make the link work...it didn't, sorry.

click and paste to your browser I guess?

[i]Please pardon my interference. Edited by Garandman to make link work. [/i]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#1]
RoyDammMercer, doesn't Chucky Schumer look just like a Weasel? he sure acts like one!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]cbsnews.com/now/story/0,1597,305097-412,00.shtml[/url]

The typical home self-defense scenario requires no more ammunition than is available in a standard six-shot revolver or six- to 10-round pistol.
View Quote

These people are as crazy as Gian Luigi Ferri was.  CBS news does not make any attempt to be objective.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope "His ?" panties didn't show.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Was it not Dan Rather himself who stated just a few years ago that CBS had gone from "Murrow to mediocrity"?  It has only gotten worse.  CBS is a joke.

Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
actually my post is irrelevant I should have read the mini14world deal too.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Fox News is the only way to go for semi unbias news.  Heck it is better than the other choices.  Let's all send this article to Fox News and maybe we can get them to speak up.

Iso
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Was it not Dan Rather himself who stated just a few years ago that CBS had gone from "Murrow to mediocrity"?  It has only gotten worse.  CBS is a joke.
View Quote

Well, they don't call CBS; the Communist Broadcasting System for nothing.  A very well and fitting name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top