Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#1]
This is where you guys have it all wrong.  They come to me....I don't go looking for them.  Confidence and the attitude that you're not looking for sex 100% of the time will go a long way.

Just my .02 but it works for me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
They are everywhere but you have to skills to notice them checking you out and the confidence in yourself to approach them.  Most guys have know clue when a woman is interested so they never realize they could approach her.  If they do approach a girl they usually do it in either a weak and nervous manner or they try a pickup line and come across as lame.  Just slow your walk down and look around you will see them in stores, behind the register, walking through the parking lot...ect.  

An example of something most guys would miss.  I was leaving the grocery store and headed back to my truck walking in my slow confident manner as I usually do.  As I got near my truck the girl who was collecting all the carts looked at me and then said "Nice truck."  Now my truck is nothing special or fancy, it's a stock green 2000 Dodge Dakato that was dirty, missing a driving light, has a cracked grill, a dent in the bumper, and rubber marks from hitting a tire in the road below the bumper.  There was nothing "nice" about the truck she was just trying to get me to notice her and talk to her.  So the simple fact that she initiated the conversation told me she was single and interested.  Of course I have a g/f and this girl wasn't any prize so I simply said "Thanks" and left.  That is how subtle women are.  If you aren't tuned into things like that you will be passing up a ton of girls.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So, do you have a good source for women of 18-35 years of age that you care to share?

Shooting ranges.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I met my last one in Church-she came up to me at the end of the service and asked me if I wanted to go to dinner.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's see.

I've been out of the game a couple decades, but I'd bet thing have not changed a whole lot.

Bars are the worst. Drunkedness, and a lot of beer goggles and having to chew your arm off to keep from waking her the next am.

I'd say just about anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

I met one I dated for a while in a K-mart!

Laundromats, supermarkets, video rental places, anywhere.

How's a date in K-Mart go? Nachos at the snack bar and then some TV in electronics?

Actually, it was late in the afternoon, I was just passing through town as a raggedy aassed hitch hiker(late '70s) I met this really nice woman while shopping for socks. I asked her out to a movie, she said "yes', gave me her addy & phone. I told her my car had crapped out, she said she'd drive.

I started to leave, and she offered me a ride to my place. (I was sleeping under a bridge) So I hopped in with her and said,"The hell with it, just go somewhere, the movie starts in an hour" so we ran an errand or two, went to the movie, back to her place.

The following am she offered to take me home and I fessed up that I was living under a bridge and just passing through. She actually told me that she was in the mood for a go-nowhere affair and I could live with her for a few days. I
I got a job and saved my money with her and bought a '62 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup, so when we split 44-5 MONTHS later, I simply drove away.

Pretty neat.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's see.

I've been out of the game a couple decades, but I'd bet thing have not changed a whole lot.

Bars are the worst. Drunkedness, and a lot of beer goggles and having to chew your arm off to keep from waking her the next am.

I'd say just about anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

I met one I dated for a while in a K-mart!

Laundromats, supermarkets, video rental places, anywhere.

How's a date in K-Mart go? Nachos at the snack bar and then some TV in electronics?

Actually, it was late in the afternoon, I was just passing through town as a raggedy aassed hitch hiker(late '70s) I met this really nice woman while shopping for socks. I asked her out to a movie, she said "yes', gave me her addy & phone. I told her my car had crapped out, she said she'd drive.

I started to leave, and she offered me a ride to my place. (I was sleeping under a bridge) So I hopped in with her and said,"The hell with it, just go somewhere, the movie starts in an hour" so we ran an errand or two, went to the movie, back to her place.

The following am she offered to take me home and I fessed up that I was living under a bridge and just passing through. She actually told me that she was in the mood for a go-nowhere affair and I could live with her for a few days. I
I got a job and saved my money with her and bought a '62 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup, so when we split 44-5 MONTHS later, I simply drove away.

Pretty neat.

No shit?  That's a damn cool story.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No shit?  That's a damn cool story.

Yeah. The 70s and early 80s were pretty good to me. I went through a STRING of divorced women that were a few years older than me. Most of them I just snagged by being able to approach and strike up a conversation with.

All it takes to meet women is enough confidence to start a chat with one.

Also, being able to take 'no' for an answer and not let it bother you is important. It's sometimes a numbers game. The more women you approach, the more chance of getting lucky.

Sort of like one of my Dad's old sayings "If you throw enough shit against the wall, some of it's bound to stick."

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't get your meat where you make your bread!!!!
Work should be absolutly off limits for dates other than that I have been sucessful in grocery stores between 10pm and 3am on weekdays btw hang around the the shampoo section and "offer" advice. conversation is easy to start once the ball is rolling comment on said conditioner and go
to complements on her hair and how it accents the color of her eyes while you gaze into them. basically it all writes itself.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't get your meat where you make your bread!!!!
Work should be absolutly off limits for dates other than that I have been sucessful in grocery stores between 10pm and 3am on weekdays btw hang around the the shampoo section and "offer" advice. conversation is easy to start once the ball is rolling comment on said conditioner and go
to complements on her hair and how it accents the color of her eyes while you gaze into them. basically it all writes itself.

Good stuff buddy!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Church, you can have better luck finding girls elsewhere, but if you want a woman, its the only place to go. The latest is going shooting with me tommorow moring(her idea!!!). I think I might post pics
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody having a lot of luck by putting those silver cutouts of naked women on your truck mud flaps?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Anybody having a lot of luck by putting those silver cutouts of naked women on your truck mud flaps?  

No, but women seem to flock to dudes with the big rubber nutsack hanging under their shitkicker pickup trucks.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but women seem to flock to dudes with the big rubber nutsack hanging under their shitkicker pickup trucks.

I think it is like decoys and ducks. If the chicks see that stuff on your truck they will think that this is a place where shapely women congregate.

I suppose, by this theory, that it would be even better to get a really good-looking inflatable doll and sit down at the bus stop.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Church?  I've been in a lot of churches over the past 20 years helping a friend install and upgrade sound systems, and it's been a long time since I can remember seeing a woman between 25-35 that's single.  There are a ton of single males in that age range, but the single women stay home.  It seems that only after they get married do they start to drag their husband into church.  Maybe things are different elsewhere, but around here that would probably a frustrating experience.

As another example, I helped grill with a friend for a Christmas party last year for a couple of singles groups from two of the larger churches in the area.  There were about 40 guys and six women.  The six women ignored the guys.  It looked like they only came to hang-out with each other.z
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#16]
No luck anywhere, so I gave up
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Everywhere. Just be a man, but don't be a sleazy douche.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Everywhere. Just be a man, but don't be a sleazy douche.

Oh, yeah. So your advice is to be a complete phony!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No luck picking up women? With your winning attitude? How is that possible?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Puppies. Get a new one from the pound every three months and have your local JBT shoot the old one.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

you just need to make more money, once you do that the chicks will be plentiful!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I wish I could meet a nice church going lady. Unfortunatly all theladies at my church range from 50-90 yrs old.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:11:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Are you the member of a gym?  If you are, check out the yoga and palaties (sp?) classes, if you notice, it's full of women, and very few if any guys, picking fish out of a barrel, just don't fart in class.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top