Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 11:43:51 AM EDT
Or did you ever 'blow smoke up someone else's ass'?

'Blowing smoke up your ass'

What the hell is that all about? Where in the world did such a bizarre saying come from? What kind of a scatbag-rectum freak ever thought that twisted expression up? Or did someone actually once really try to "blow smoke" up someone's ass???

That's just a very weird expression.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll try anything once.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
[Hedley Lamarr] Kinky. [/Hedley Lamarr]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
When someone is, well for lack of a better term, lying, around here is is commonly said that that person is just "blowing smoke".  That being said, I'm sure it, "blowing smoke up my ass" evolved from that slang.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Car dealer. GUN SHOP CLERK..........

I think it came from "smoke and mirrors" which magicians used to deceive "lie to" audience. Just a guess.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't know the answer to your question, but I have seen videos of chicks blowing smoke rings out of their
snapper.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't know the answer to your question, but I have seen videos of chicks blowing smoke rings out of their
snapper.

Oh reeeeeeeeally?  Got a link?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top