Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:59:25 AM EDT
i would like to go to iraq. i have an re-o4 reenlistment code. which means i have to be a recruiter before i can go. i dont want to recruit. i left before my orders were to take effect. if i could get that shit canned i would go. hell,i joined the guard nobody could give me the uniform regs for the army,for an inspection so i said fuck the guard,got a general discharge from the guard. i will go,but marine i will go. fuck the guard. so how do you get the big dog an e mail?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:00:00 AM EDT
i'd guess president@whitehouse.gov
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:08:34 AM EDT
ha ha
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:12:53 AM EDT
start small...

Email your state Congresspeople and tell them of your situation.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:27:21 AM EDT
I'm sure Big Brother has already read this thread.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:29:00 AM EDT
I'd send him a FW: ...he loves those.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:30:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Silver_Surfer:
I'm sure Big Brother has already read this thread.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:31:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By howster:
i would like to go to iraq. i have an re-o4 reenlistment code. which means i have to be a recruiter before i can go. i dont want to recruit. i left before my orders were to take effect. if i could get that shit canned i would go. hell,i joined the guard nobody could give me the uniform regs for the army,for an inspection so i said fuck the guard,got a general discharge from the guard. i will go,but marine i will go. fuck the guard. so how do you get the big dog an e mail?

I guess you've never heard of the chain of command. If I was your C.O. and you went crying to the CINC without permission, I'd court martial your ass.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:28 AM EDT
I'd send him an email with my computer.

Roy
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:46 AM EDT
I think its george351678@aol.com.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:43:00 AM EDT
i know about the chain of command. im out of the marines right now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:47:28 AM EDT
Your Congressman will have someone in his district office that deals with veterans/military affairs.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:51:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Sukebe:

I guess you've never heard of the chain of command. If I was your C.O. and you went crying to the CINC without permission, I'd court martial your ass.

Wow.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:54:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tyman:

Originally Posted By Sukebe:

Wow.

+1
Top Top