BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I heard the water droplets actually tumble on pre ban heads . supposedly the military came up with th idea. Apparently all it takes is one drop of water to hit your body then it tumbles all around your body cleaning the entire area.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: When the governement regulates how much water you use while flushing the toilet or taking a shower, you are no longer free. This is a silly example, but my point is made. Nearly every aspect of our lives is regulated to some degree. True freedom was lost years ago. I'm not so much angry at the politicians that make these laws, as I am at the shit stains who insist on electing them.

Sometimes I hate people. I really do.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I live on the driest continent on Earth, in the middle of a drought, living through draconian water restrictions that only allow you to water the garden on certain days at certain times and prevent you from washing the car with a hose for fear of the water nazis, the gov. gives away cheap low-flow  shower heads and toilet mods, in the country that invented the dual-flush toilet, and still, we don't have the gov. running around trying to sue showerhead mfgs for building nasty water-wasting heads. Thats just nuts
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Seinfeld had an episode about "banned" shower heads.  Pretty funny stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
More squirts per hour?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top