Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 5:19:09 AM EDT
Last year I got a notice that a birthday discount from Midway was available. Unfortunately they had my birthdate wrong and when I corrected it the discount disappeared! Anyway, I am closing in a another b'day and wondered if they still made this offer. Has anyone seen this lately?
TIA
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one this past August, but it seemed different than I remember.  I thought it the past it was something like a week or tow before my Birthday and any one single order.  I think this year I got the E-mail on Friday and it ended at Midnight on my birthday (Monday).  

I might have some of othe facts confused but the what I do know is:

1) Yes, I got one in August

2) It seemed very short compared to previous years.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#2]
i certainly hope so.  My birthday is coming up in March and I need some stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Been buying for five years and never have I seen a bday discount.
Finally just got a C&R FFL.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine was on the 3rd of January and I never got one.  I spent $1000 last year there too.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my b-day reminder last month.

I think that I deleted it though
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I'm sure I can find something to buy that I "need" once May comes around!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top